7.17 - Sleeper - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

They had him the radio ad. Although I have been told that 'message' he gives to Clark was supposed to be in Descent. And since I haven't watched that episode nor will I can't really say if it's old news or just moved into Sleeper.

Either way Lionel won't be back.

So yeah here is the ad. Maybe someone can shed some light on it.

http://www.imeem.com/people/NlTvY6/music/QNlccN7u/30b042408thu_the_cw_television_network/

I like the part where Clark talks about Kara being "really on Krypton"...

Oh and some peeps over on k-site don't believe the validity of the radio ad sweetie. I've been "putting up my dukes" for you again...:cmad: I'll send you a PM.

I think this one is from a new episode:

You caught that too?!!

Yeah I wonder if that's for Apocalypse when Jor-El puts the Alt-reality whammy on him?

Those Sprint descriptions sound like a bore fest. *Yawns*

Sleeper...hmm....read the SPRINT clips...oh hum...good title.:o

But it sounds like they are setting up for Clark the "I wish I had never survived and came to Earth 'cause everyone would be better off" story arc.

This episode sounds like it's like it's really going to put me to sleep . I might just skip this episode . And wait for "Apocalypse"

^^^ same

this episode seems liike another feirce in the making

sleeper3-wb.jpg

sleeper4-wb.jpg

sleeper5-wb.jpg

sleeper6-wb.jpg

sleeper7-wb.jpg

sleeper9-wb.jpg

Who is the buxom beauty in red?

Smallville always gets the beautiful ladies.

That chick would make a good Wonder Woman if they were looking for a 30 something

smh@ the children trying top each other in the stakes of "How many different ways can we say this episode will suck"

We get it echo boys. lol

Need to redo "88 Lines about 44 Women" to cover this ep.

smh@ the children trying top each other in the stakes of "How many different ways can we say this episode will suck"

We get it echo boys. lol

see, if it's predicted to suck, and it does, then we feel good about ourselves. If it doesn't, then we become pleasantly suprised. It's a way of maintaining some sort of win win, when it comes to SV

see, if it's predicted to suck, and it does, then we feel good about ourselves. If it doesn't, then we become pleasantly suprised. It's a way of maintaining some sort of win win, when it comes to SV

Its good to know that you still have aims no matter how dissapointing your life has been lol

What is Clark supposed to be doing in this episode?! :huh:

I don't want him to forget about Lana, but he better be following Lex around...

The Clark Kent that I know and love isn't capable of just forgetting about Lana, particularly in her current torturous position. I'm floored (and kind of disgusted) that there are fans who think he should, or would.

Granted, the big guy has a LOT on his plate right now, and saving Lana can't be his only priority. But it's certainly not one he's going to simply forget, let alone consider moving on.

I'm hoping this episode isn't Clark light as it appears based on the released spoiler pics and the fact that Tom probably needed some extra time to prepare for directing his upcoming episode. I'm not too worried though, they've done this plenty of times before where they save the good stuff for the show and only spoil the meh stuff.

What is Clark supposed to be doing in this episode

They are going to re use footage where he is sitting in the barn & throwing a ball at the wall & during the scene where Chloe is getting knocked the **** out they will cut to every now & then Clark just sitting there with that damn ball (this is known as sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired)

The Clark Kent that I know and love isn't capable of just forgetting about Lana, particularly in her current torturous position. I'm floored (and kind of disgusted) that there are fans who think he should, or would.

Granted, the big guy has a LOT on his plate right now, and saving Lana can't be his only priority. But it's certainly not one he's going to simply forget, let alone consider moving on.

I'm hoping this episode isn't Clark light as it appears based on the released spoiler pics and the fact that Tom probably needed some extra time to prepare for directing his upcoming episode. I'm not too worried though, they've done this plenty of times before where they save the good stuff for the show and only spoil the meh stuff.

yeah, Clark won't forget about Lana. In Descent, they showed him trying to find Brainiac so he could reverse whatever he did to her. I'm sure he'll be on the hunt for him this episode too, even if it is the B story and Chloe's hacking is the A story.

He'll be SLEEPING. Drugged by Brainiac somehow. Split-screen of that while Chloe gets beaten up and Jimmy saves her. Eventually the two of them find Clark and snap him out of it (maybe Chloe cries on him, thinking he's a goner).

They are going to re use footage where he is sitting in the barn & throwing a ball at the wall & during the scene where Chloe is getting knocked the **** out they will cut to every now & then Clark just sitting there with that damn ball (this is known as sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired)

Every time he bounces the ball, Chloe gets whacked - and Clark doesn't have a clue.

What else could Clark be doing? With Lois, trailing the "sleeper" spy... Rescuing someone who was supposed to be "sleeping with the fishes" as per Lex's or Morgan Edge's instructions... Trying to contact that girl while he's sleeping, and she's guiding him from within his dreams...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"