7.17 - Sleeper - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

VERY BAD EPISODE:whatever::whatever:

my advise is that skip this episode and wiat for APOCALYPSE which seems like great episode

both clark and lex had very few scenes

people will not like clark in this episode for sure he was at his BDA at his best

BUT

LEX on the other hand was pure bad and evil people will like him in whatever scenes he had

there werer few scenes which werer good like clark in FOS where he hears kara's message

and Lex finding the box other than that episode sucked

^^^ yes jimmy "james bond " olson

but on a good side APOCALYPSE seems like must watch episode chances are we may see clark confronting Brianiac on Krypton

:hehe::hehe:by the way Kara is very smart girl

she knows that by juts mentionning "save lana in the FOS" will make clark run to FOS like headless chicken

my advise is that skip this episode and wiat for APOCALYPSE which seems like great episode

people will not like clark in this episode for sure he was at his BDA at his best

BUT

LEX on the other hand was pure bad and evil people will like him in whatever scenes he had

there werer few scenes which werer good like clark in FOS where he hears kara's message

So "Sleeper" 's a big snorefest huh (pun intended) ? :woot:

Well I can't say I'm surprised, because I'm not the least bit surprised (The episode title & The episode Description) sound like this was going to another boring Chole & Jimmy centered filler episode .

BUT

Thats Ok, I figured because Tom W. is directing Apocalypse this one would have to be filler since he can't be in the episode much in order to prepare to direct. Its a small price to pay I guess:)

I wish people stopped calling Clark BDA. The other characters are not nicknamed with an insult. :mad:

Haha, I'm sorry, that did give me a bit of a chuckle, mostly because my roommate and I always get a laugh out of how many times during an episode they'll hold the camera on Tom for some dramatic length of time, while he does he's near-patented confused/pensive look.

^^^ it's too bad after suach an AMZAZING episode like Descent and quite good episodes like veritas and tarveller we get this stinker

imo this is the owsrt episode of the season atleast HERO, FEIRCE, WRATH AND BLUE had some good storyline compared to sleeper

all we in sleeper chloe in trouble, jimmy suddenly acting like jeams bond
clark spend whole night with lana instead doing anything

ONLY good thing about was LEX he owned the episode in whatever secens he had

on a positive side next week is APOCALYPSE which seems like turnning pointfor Clrak's character

and of course then QUEST and Artic which seems like major episodes

I wish people stopped calling Clark BDA. The other characters are not nicknamed with an insult. :mad:

yea but trust me in this episode u can't help but think he is really BDA juts see the episode and u'll see clark at his BDA best moments:hehe::hehe:

in Descent he was quite superman like he was taking actions, saving people and was quite proactive but here in sleeper yup BDA returns

But to give him due i think they are buirlidn clark's whole "depressed emo superhero" untill apocalypse

A Clark-lite story is never as good as the opposite... :( but I'm still looking forward to a new episode. :yay:

Besides, I like Chloe and Jimmy... and Kara is still blessedly missing, right?

A Clark-lite story is never as good as the opposite... :( but I'm still looking forward to a new episode. :yay:

Besides, I like Chloe and Jimmy... and Kara is still blessedly missing, right?

kara is not in the episode but u will hear her voice in FOS where she send clark a message

also if u are fan of chloe and jimmy u may like the episode

yea but trust me in this episode u can't help but think he is really BDA juts see the episode and u'll see clark at his BDA best moments:hehe::hehe:

in Descent he was quite superman like he was taking actions, saving people and was quite proactive but here in sleeper yup BDA returns

But to give him due i think they are building clark's whole "depressed emo superhero" until apocalypse

Ah Crap , Not another Emo Superhero :mad::down:down

imo this is the owsrt episode of the season atleast HERO, FEIRCE, WRATH AND BLUE had some good storyline compared to sleeper
First of all... slow down dude and try to be a little more coherent. Second... I refuse to believe that this show can be worse than Fierce, which was just insulting and irritatingly BAD on ALL levels.

also if u are fan of chloe and jimmy u may like the episode

I was never a fan of Chimmy . I was much more of a fan of Kara & Jimmy, because it was a forshadowing of Supergirl & Jimmy future relationship .

Chloe & Jimmy was desgin to give Chloe a love intrest that wasn't a Krypto-Freak (Except it back fired when tptb made it into a stupid love triangle between Clark, Chloe, & Jimmy. )

Jimmy most of time , if not all the time gets Shafted by Chloe when she runs off with Clark . Causing Jimmy to be jealous not to mention he doesn't like Clark that much . (I still want to see how TPTB are going to fix this mess up, With Jimmy & Clark . )

at Least with Kara, Jimmy got something of a real girlfriend .

Yeah... the love of his life (as far as HE knows) is in an impenetrable and excruciatingly painful state... how DARE he FEEL anything.

:whatever:

:mad:

You do know their are other ways to grive, that you don't have to go all Emo .

^^^i m not bashing clark

i m just disapointed by his actions in sleeper

in past few episodes he was more proactive even in Hero he was more like superman but here u see him all deprssed out which is very unlike superman

i know he is greiving for Lana but his "i don't care about lex" statememnt put me off

truts me i will be the LAST person to complain about the show but when episode is bad i can't help but talk about negatives of the episode

maybe episode is good however Descent was so great that any episode after descent would've looked weak

again like i said wait for Apocalypse cause that episode seems like has quite intresting storyline and Clark will get over his all "it's my fault' mode once it for all and u will see Clark more like superman in quest and Artic

they seems like putting a closure to clark's all emo bhevior and sleepere was the last episode where u will see emo clark

To be fair, Clark has pity parties. He isn't emo. That's different.

looking forward to this episode because when the fans say it sucked it's usually pretty awesome!:up:

:hehe::hehe:by the way Kara is very smart girl

she knows that by juts mentionning "save lana in the FOS" will make clark run to FOS like headless chicken

really? that may be worth downloading the episode for alone.

I was never a fan of Chimmy . I was much more of a fan of Kara & Jimmy, because it was a forshadowing of Supergirl & Jimmy future relationship .

Chloe & Jimmy was desgin to give Chloe a love intrest that wasn't a Krypto-Freak (Except it back fired when tptb made it into a stupid love triangle between Clark, Chloe, & Jimmy. )

Jimmy most of time , if not all the time gets Shafted by Chloe when she runs off with Clark . Causing Jimmy to be jealous not to mention he doesn't like Clark that much . (I still want to see how TPTB are going to fix this mess up, With Jimmy & Clark . )

at Least with Kara, Jimmy got something of a real girlfriend .

I don't get why a kara/jimmy relationship should be foreshadowed considering there isn't much in canon to foreshadow. Her relationship with jerro the merboy had more to it. If anything it foreshadows that kara likes nerds which bodes well for Brainy. ;)

(I'm still bitter they had kara leave legion with no brainy/kara story. Oh god, i think i'm a shipper!)

I don't get why a kara/jimmy relationship should be foreshadowed considering there isn't much in canon to foreshadow.

(I'm still bitter they had kara leave legion with no brainy/kara story. Oh god, i think i'm a shipper!)

What are you talking about Jimmy & Supergirl have had a relationship from since her first public introduction to Metropolis & the World in the Pre-Crisis comic continuity (Only recently now with Kara Kent [Thanks to both STAS & Smallville)

I too love Kara & Brainy relationship .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"