7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

firehawk66 said:
Obviously they don't know how old Logan/Wolverine really is :confused: in this movie series.
How Amusing ....:wolverine :rolleyes:

Yeah...that exchange was funny to me too. Beast probably just doesn't know as much about Wolverine as he was trying to let on.

firehawk66 said:
Obviously they don't know how old Logan/Wolverine really is :confused: in this movie series.
How Amusing ....:wolverine :rolleyes:

Something tells me, we're NOT going to see Beast go from Henry McCoy to Blue Bloy and he will ALREADY be transformed.

Looks like Ratner has no concept of continuity from the previous film... that's 0 for 4!

Son Of Logan said:
Yeah...that exchange was funny to me too. Beast probably just doesn't know as much about Wolverine as he was trying to let on.
I didn't take "My boy" to mean anything, not like the way Logan said it to Scott in the first one.
"You ever seen real combat, boy?"

DonnyLebeau said:
Something tells me, we're NOT going to see Beast go from Henry McCoy to Blue Bloy and he will ALREADY be transformed.

Looks like Ratner has no concept of continuity from the previous film... that's 0 for 4!
Okay-Hank has been gone from the school for awhile, no telling when his transformation occured, & who cares? You're just looking for something to be wrong.

I think they can made a short flashback, something to show him berfore the bluefur.

He Was Blue When The Animated Series Began & Nobody Cared. We Only Saw Him Looking Human On "Spider-Man". And I'd Prefer It That Way Over The Ridiculous Origin They Gave Him On "X-Men: Evolution".

Chris Wallace said:
Okay-Hank has been gone from the school for awhile, no telling when his transformation occured, & who cares? You're just looking for something to be wrong.

His transformation into the Blue furry beast is intrical to his character. In the last film he was a normal looking guy and now he's blue? Even the most dim witted individual would notice that and there should be an origin scene.

If I was looking for mistakes, I'd have a field day with Brett Ratner films...

But there is something called continuity and with sequels, it is vital to the story to connect them from prior films. If they are left out, then it raises plenty of questions and may result in less praise for the film.

Yeah, I would prefer not to see a flashback.

BTW what's with all the Capitals? :D

Chris Wallace said:
He Was Blue When The Animated Series Began & Nobody Cared. We Only Saw Him Looking Human On "Spider-Man". And I'd Prefer It That Way Over The Ridiculous Origin They Gave Him On "X-Men: Evolution".

What was so ridiculous about a science teacher attempting to cure himself and in turn, altering his physical appearance? It was true to the comics and at the same time relevant to the plot in Evolution.

With an animated series, you have time to progress a story or due an origin episode(which was the case for nearly ALL characters in X-men TAS)

In a movie, you get one chance and if you screw up the continuity, then it becomes fodder for MovieMistakes.com

Chris Wallace said:
I didn't take "My boy" to mean anything, not like the way Logan said it to Scott in the first one.
"You ever seen real combat, boy?"

"My boy" wasn't the amusing part for me, "before you had claws" was and the way he said it of course. That Frasier way of saying things in a tad bit upity way, combined with a twist of growl. :eek: o my!

DonnyLebeau said:
His transformation into the Blue furry beast is intrical to his character. In the last film he was a normal looking guy and now he's blue? Even the most dim witted individual would notice that and there should be an origin scene.

If I was looking for mistakes, I'd have a field day with Brett Ratner films...

But there is something called continuity and with sequels, it is vital to the story to connect them from prior films. If they are left out, then it raises plenty of questions and may result in less praise for the film.

Yes but is the general public going to no that was beast on the tv? I think the will see the the blue fur and no that was beast.

DonnyLebeau said:
What was so ridiculous about a science teacher attempting to cure himself and in turn, altering his physical appearance? It was true to the comics and at the same time relevant to the plot in Evolution.

With an animated series, you have time to progress a story or due an origin episode(which was the case for nearly ALL characters in X-men TAS)

In a movie, you get one chance and if you screw up the continuity, then it becomes fodder for MovieMistakes.com
1-he wasn't a science teacher nor was he trying to undo his mutation on Evolution; it just happened. He lost his intellect & he was savage.
2-it's not a mistake if you choose not to include it.

firehawk66 said:
"My boy" wasn't the amusing part for me, "before you had claws" was and the way he said it of course. That Frasier way of saying things in a tad bit upity way, combined with a twist of growl. :eek: o my!
I said from the get-go he was hired for his voice.

Chris Wallace said:
I said from the get-go he was hired for his voice.

& he also turned out to be VERY ATHELETIC etc so he did most of the Stunts himself I think

DonnyLebeau said:

And I´m supposed to give a crap to MovieMistakes.com because...

Really?
But Then He Was Always Getting Naked On Frasier, So He Had To Stay In Shape. So I Guess It's Not Hard To Believe.

ultimatefan said:
And I´m supposed to give a crap to MovieMistakes.com because...
Because we as comic/movie fans are always being told what to think.
Duh.:)

Anyone have a quicktime version of this thing from recording it when it first aired?

I wonder how much they had to pay frasieir to even consider spending months dressed as a gorrila man.

I am sure not a massive amount, like some actors. I mean, Kelsey has really only been on tv. I know he got alot for Frasier and all, but I cannot recall any movies he has been in. So I would imagine he would be on the low end of the scale.

Psionic Force said:
I am sure not a massive amount, like some actors. I mean, Kelsey has really only been on tv. I know he got alot for Frasier and all, but I cannot recall any movies he has been in. So I would imagine he would be on the low end of the scale.
He was in this crappy navy comedy with Rob Schneider... It plays on my cable Fox channel from time to time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"