7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

Is there a wmv version out there. I missed it and my computer at worl can't get into the Dell website to watch the preview. Help!!!

just to let everyone know, you can watcht the 7 minutes on the x3 myspace page. =)

Is it possible to upload it at yousendit or rapidshare? I SO wanna save this...

EDIT: Hmm, I got to save it from the Dell link, what you know...

So ARclight, Quill, Calisto, Phat... possibly Lizard Man. anybody see anymore at the meeting?

and as soon as that fat guy (phat) walked in, im like jashjagkfgkaj its Blob cuz i was hoping we would see a cameo. but then he shrank. :( another possibly if it isnt Phat.. it could be Blimp

Who was that CG'd character in the back right where Callisto, Arclight, and Psylocke were standing? He seems like he could be directly from the comics somehow..

-TNC

theres really a guy casted name Anole? lol i have those types of lizards... ^_^ how cute... lol

No, re-read my post...I'm talking about someone else..

I'd post a snapshot directly from a file of the preview, but I intentionally deleted it from my computer..

He was standing in the back of the crowd and you could only see him in the shots with Arclight, Callisto, and Psylocke...He was weird looking, all CG it looked, to the middle right.

-TNC

Who was that crawling on the wall? Is the fat guy with a Boa... or was that a fur coat...Was that Jumbo Carnation?

Chris Wallace said:
1-he wasn't a science teacher nor was he trying to undo his mutation on Evolution; it just happened. He lost his intellect & he was savage.
2-it's not a mistake if you choose not to include it.

On evolution he was taking a serum that surpressed his mutation (his inner beast); that is what he told Prof. X, and he said his body was becoming immune to it basically. He didn't lose his intellect seeing as in beast form, he would recite shakespeare (sp?) to calm himself down, and Evan read from shakespeare to calm Beast down and bring him to his senses as well.

DarknessOfDeath said:
i meant from the comics...

PLEASE SPECIFY BEFORE you post that in every thread possible, ****....

im just pissed right now excuse me... :o

Spidey 2007 said:
PLEASE SPECIFY BEFORE you post that in every thread possible, ****....

im just pissed right now excuse me... :o

im sorry :( forgive me . ..but the ppl here are too busy posting in the spoiler threads and such. :(

l luf ya:o

whenever i come to this board i am kinda surprised seeing how many r on the boards for this movie at once. cause i have read anywhere from 100 to 300+ r here at one time which i think is good :up:

Some of it is pretty good (like Beast a lot) but Halle is still terrible. She can't act. Period.

DarknessOfDeath said:
... :(

Anyone have good... pics of Logan stabbing Jean?

xmen3_wolverine.jpg
this is on the japanese site! I loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"