7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

I thought Kelsey would be amazing but I wasn't convinced by the Beast makeup and costume. Now I am :up:

Kelsey as Beast is just a flawless casting. Very inspired. :up:

I have to admit that Kelsey is perfect for the role of Beast. Reminds me a lot of the Best in the animated series.

lordofthenerds said:
I have to admit that Kelsey is perfect for the role of Beast. Reminds me a lot of the Best in the animated series.
^
yup...and thats the one audiences came to love too:up:

It's great that Beast calls Storm Ororo, we haven't heard her being called that enough in the last 2 films.

Storm22 said:
It's great that Beast calls Storm Ororo, we haven't heard her being called that enough in the last 2 films.

With the little trill on the Rs. Love it.

formerlynorcal said:
ok ive been looking and looking, does anyone know the link to download the 7-Minute Preview
dell.com......moviebox.net:up:

With the little trill on the Rs. Love it.
hahaha!...lol!.

storm is obsessed with hair...

xwolverine2 said:
dell.com......moviebox.net:up:

hahaha!...lol!.

storm is obsessed with hair...

Thanks but i was looking for the site thats like mega...somthing i cant remember what is it and i cant find it

formerlynorcal said:
Thanks but i was looking for the site thats like mega...somthing i cant remember what is it and i cant find it
megaupload.com?

Phoenix looked astounding in the short clip with Logan in the foreground towards the end of the clip! Do we require specific privileges to load a screenshot?

Storm22 said:

I think it was mentioned once during the fist movie. "Meet Ororo Munroe, also called Storm"

I think whenever I mention Kelsey Grammer in conversation now, it won't be as 'Frasier Crane', I'll say "Beast from X-Men 3" :D, that should be enough for people to realise who I'm on about.

I personally love how he started to talk about how some mutants would consider the cure on the couch with Storm. All I could think was... Frasier. Watch that again, you'll see what I mean.
But yeah, Beast is definitely going to be the highlight of this film for me.

neemer5 said:
I personally love how he started to talk about how some mutants would consider the cure on the couch with Storm. All I could think was... Frasier. Watch that again, you'll see what I mean.
But yeah, Beast is definitely going to be the highlight of this film for me.

I see it mate :D, the line "Is it cowardice to save oneself from persecution?" I want him to shout "NILES!" lol. But he is perfectly cast though :) :up:

It looked alright to me. I'm thinking that the movie isn't going to be as awful as I first feared. Berry seems to still be an awful Storm though and the beast makeup looks kinda bad.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
It looked alright to me. I'm thinking that the movie isn't going to be as awful as I first feared. Berry seems to still be an awful Storm though and the beast makeup looks kinda bad.

I think this is Halle's best portrayal as Storm. I loved all her lines in those clips. Beast looks amazing too. :)

From the previews to me Beast does look great, agian this is my opinion. Ask for Storm, I've always liked Halle Berry, she's one of my favorite actors, so I think she will act awesome.

I SEE SPIDEY said:

I've never been sold on Beast . . . I keep waiting for him to take off his fur and wash the make up off like he's wearing some kind of uncomfortable suit.

That was a really cool preview!!!!! I can't wait to see this!!!

Halle Berry still isn't this warrior goddess from the comics. She still seems as weak and bland as she was in the last two movies.

There was something really awkward and off about these clips. Like when this guy comes on the TV and is like, "Finally we have a cure."

The Beast and Wolverine exchanges are terrible. "Boy, I've been fighting for mutant rights before you had claws!" Ugh. Who the bad place wrote this? Oh that's right, the writers of Elektra, Fantastic Four, and XXX2. Well it shows.

He said, "My boy..." not "Boy" like its supposed to be slang or something...

Okay okay I've got one...
How the F*#@k did the mutants gathering for that meeting not know who Magneto was?! Its not like they were Morlocks living underground...or are they? Seriously you think the two ***** talkers (Callisto and Quill) would have immediately recognized him...how do they explain that? Has everything Magneto's done in the first two movies been covered up by the Govt.? Where not even mutants would know of some of the things he was responsible for...Liberty Island incident, escaping from the plastic prison...I think I'm slowly starting to answer my own question. Atleast the attempts he's made at fighting back surely would have been well known in the mutant communities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"