7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by SuperHeroHype, Apr 19, 2006.

1. EmmaInDoubt

EmmaInDoubt Registered

lol guess you'll have to wait 2 weeks to find out

2. StormCrazy

StormCrazy Registered

Oh Please! Halle is doing Great, this is the best of what Storm can do. I mean, have you seen her fight scenes with Callisto...and her flying scenes? I'm not only saying this because I'm a big Storm fan it's because I love the franchise..I've been waiting for this for 6 years to Storm to really let loose, and I think we got it!...and Halle can act...she's doing great. So please stop bashing Storm already:)

3. SANTANA SANCHEZ

SANTANA SANCHEZ Registered

Okay..so you wanna show off 7 minutes of your film. You should really put some of your best stuff in that 7 mintues.

What you don't wanna do is put in a whole bunch of boring scenes with awful acting by everyone but Sir Ian.

Just awful.

4. Psionic Force

Psionic Force Registered

Why would they want to do that? It would give way to much away. Then we would have people, probably you as one of them, complaining that to much was given away or that it was not good enough. The preview was to give those fans, ones that do not frequent this board, an idea of what the movie will be about. It was not meant to show you the best of it all. Or they would show it, then people would go see the movie and say that they gave the best parts away in the trailers or tv spots ..... I think they accomplised what they set out to do with it.

5. Bluefire

Bluefire Registered

true, halle berry is indeed an awful storm. could halle berry have delivered her lines anymore patheticly? "theres nothing to cure because theres nothing wrong with any of us", while it sounded powerful in the teaser it came off quite bland deciteful and stupid in the scenes entirity.When i watch the 7 minute clip more and more i realise Halle berry wasn't acting like storm in that clip at all. she was acting like halle berry,the way she communicated with beast is exactly the same way halle berry acts with poeple who are interviewing her.Storm is no where near as huggy huggy as halle portrays her nor is she nowhere near is as deceitful and completely inconsideredate of peoples feelings as she is portrayed in this movie. This movie gave me rlly high hopes for a decent portray of storm but the more i watch scenes of halle royally f_cking up the character the more disgusted i am.

6. weatherwitch

weatherwitch Registered

**Yawn** Oh, I'm sorry, Bluefire, did you say something?

7. AVP82

AVP82 Registered

Halle's performance was fine, but Storm's character seems very opinionated.

8. zer00

zer00 Registered

Because no one outside the goverment probobly knows what magneto even looks like? Technically Callisto did know if you've seen the whole scene online. I don't remember everyone on the planet knowing mangeto in the comics either. Wolverine didn't know. Senator Kelly didn't know. I doubt when he was arrested they released that much info or there would be huge riots and a large death toll.

Oh..and it's a movie

9. LostSon88

LostSon88 Registered

Okay...so you wanna show off 7 minutes of your film. You should really put some of your interesting scenes in that 7 minutes.

What you DON'T wanna do is put in the best scenes of X3 leaving nothing to the imagination for the audience and in essence ruin the movie.

Duh.

EDIT: Seriously...these newbies are starting to get annoying.

10. icekid

icekid Registered

OMg i watched the seven minute clip again an OMG i saw SCARLET WITCH, when you first see phat walking, PAUSE IT!!!, you will see a Woman in a red cape with a headpeice , she's standing up on the right hand side, SO COOL!!!!! DEFINETLY SCARLET WITCH!!!!

11. Spidey 2007

Spidey 2007 Renegade

wow.... no

12. eXperiment

eXperiment ...gone wrong.

i didn't see her either

13. ororoandme

ororoandme Storm Incarnate

I thought the way Storm and Hank spoke to each other showed that there was a level of comfort and a close friendship between the two

14. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Registered

Hank and Storm used to be married. It ended badly because he was a sex addict and would sleep with other women whenever she was away on missions.

They are still friends.

15. icekid

icekid Registered

lol, hahaha, Vile one is funny

16. ororoandme

I'm in stitches :p

17. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

I liked the little hint about Beast's hair... "I love what you've done with your hair!" ... :p I guess it's a little egg for some of us that have been used to seeing Beast with the winged hairstyle like Wolverine's..

-TNC

18. ororoandme

perhaps a little jab at Storm's hair too? :p

19. TNC9852002

TNC9852002 Banned User

Well, that too... :D lol..

-TNC

20. The Guard

The Guard Registered

It's entirely possible people know of Magneto. But he'd be something or an urban legend, who not much is known about. It's not like he was on television or anything in X-MEN and X2. And I imagine the government would want to keep their dealings with him and the X-Men quiet to prevent a panic.

21. WorthyStevens

WorthyStevens Green Man

I'm always reminded of Magneto saying that to Rogue in X2. :p :D

22. Fanticon

Fanticon Sneaky-Snake!

okay...but, in the movies, if Magneto is such a threat...don't you think the govt and the media would want to demonize him, make an example of him as the "mutant terrorist leader"...just my thoughts...yeah I guess they never do talk about him and its all a govt cover up so they don't spread panic...but I would think the shunned mutant community...like the type that attended that meeting would know who he is thats all...and I have watched the clip several times and no one seems to refer to him as Magneto or even has look on their face like they know who he is...just odd to me...I'll have to see a little bit more how that scene plays out afterwards

23. The Guard

The Guard Registered

Hell no. You don't tell the people of your country there's a superpowered terrorist organization that wants them all dead.

24. Fanticon

Fanticon Sneaky-Snake!

I agree with that side of it now...but I still think the mutants that attended that meeting would have known who he was...especially Callisto...and other evil attitude muties

25. bigbobbarker

bigbobbarker Guest