7th Heaven Final Episode

I never watched this show. always looked stupid to me. who is the dork kid, the blonde one who thinks hes all badass? man that show looks dumb...

Oh, you know, I dont want to sound rude, but: I dont want to hear any b*tching about 7th Heaven being over or "will it be brought back by the CW?" The show has been on for 10 friggin years, which is more than some better shows were on for. No boo-hooing. Game over, man, game over.

zer00 said:
.......asinine reply to an asinine post
Typical response of someone who has no proof or logical to why 7th Heavens "gay". Why is it gay? It's a very simple question.

Is it because it's spiritual?

Because there are no orgies?

No sex?

Because it appeals to the religious?

Come on, what stupid reason do you have for not liking it?

dcbmp said:
Typical response of someone who has no proof or logical to why 7th Heavens "gay". Why is it gay? It's a very simple question.

No sex?

If by spiritual you mean whitebread, melodramatic, naive, and so overtly Christian and biased it's disgusting than you'd be correct.

The show sucks nuts. :o

dcbmp said:
How is THE most watched show on the WB gay? Because it doesn't have orgies? :rolleyes: Typical teen.

Because THE most watched show on WB is gay. :confused:

dcbmp said:

No sex?

another asinine reply

I'm glad to see 7th Heaven return for another season.
If this next season is the real "final season", then it better end 10x better than that piece of crap episode on Monday.

next season they will fued with the waltons, but can anyone stand the power of that thing on johnboys face.

The Problem with it returning, apart from it being crap for the past six or so years, is didnt Brenda Hampton and Stephen Collins say they were fine with it being over and that it wouldnt be brought back. Hell, the network even called it the SERIES finale. If you call something a series finale, let it stay a series finale and if you call it a season finale, let it be a season finale.

Sarge 2.0 said:
If by spiritual you mean whitebread, melodramatic, naive, and so overtly Christian and biased it's disgusting than you'd be correct.

The show sucks nuts. :o
Care to share some examples. And NOT be like zero(fitting name) who can't give ANY REASON WHATSOEVER why 7th Heaven sucks(I accept your white flag). By the way 12 MILLION viewers a WEEK. Just because something is christian, diesn't mean it can't kick ass. Guess it shows that there IS more of a demand for family shows that are somewhat religious, than demands for stuff like FRENDSS

dcbmp said:
Care to share some examples. And NOT be like zero(fitting name) who can't give ANY REASON WHATSOEVER why 7th Heaven sucks(I accept your white flag). By the way 12 MILLION viewers a WEEK. Just because something is christian, diesn't mean it can't kick ass. Guess it shows that there IS more of a demand for family shows that are somewhat religious, than demands for stuff like FRENDSS

Did I say it sucks? No I said I didn't like it. So why don't you stop hyperventilating and get off your mountain for a minute. I don't need to explain why I dislike something everytime. I think 7th Heaven is a terrible show. But you want to know what is stupid? Saying people are immature, inferior, and have short attention spans and are complete idiots all because they hate your precious show. I personally don't know how a show is "gay" I didn't know a TV show could have a sexual preference.

But acting like an ass is just as dumb as said statement. You acted like a complete ass numerous times. So maybe you're the one that needs to grow up and accept people with possibly the same or more of an IQ than you can dislike a ****ing television show for other reasons than it doesn't have "boobs".

Give me a break

zer00 said:
Did I say it sucks? No I said I didn't like it. So why don't you stop hyperventilating and get off your mountain for a minute. I don't need to explain why I dislike something everytime. I think 7th Heaven is a terrible show. But you want to know what is stupid? Saying people are immature, inferior, and have short attention spans and are complete idiots all because they hate your precious show. I personally don't know how a show is "gay" I didn't know a TV show could have a sexual preference.

But acting like an ass is just as dumb as said statement. You acted like a complete ass numerous times. So maybe you're the one that needs to grow up and accept people with possibly the same or more of an IQ than you can dislike a ****ing television show for other reasons than it doesn't have "boobs".

Give me a break

blah

Twitch...please never say that again. Why isn't Flexo watching you?

Um, he was ****ing a corpse last I saw. :confused:

zer00 said:

Give me a break
You HAVE to explain why you don't like it. Nobody says YOU HAVE TO like it, BUT, you have to give a reason why. It would be like me saying, "I hate George Bush", or "I hate Al Gore". Well, WHY do you hate Al Gore or Bush? There has to be a reason. Or else you'll get hit with titles such as "racist", anti-christian, etc

dcbmp said:
You HAVE to explain why you don't like it. Nobody says YOU HAVE TO like it, BUT, you have to give a reason why. It would be like me saying, "I hate George Bush", or "I hate Al Gore". Well, WHY do you hate Al Gore or Bush? There has to be a reason. Or else you'll get hit with titles such as "racist", anti-christian, etc

Because it's a ****ing televison show that's why. And I hear "I hate George Bush" all the time without a god damn reason.

Maybe just maybe if this was the official 7th Heaven discussion thread I would give a detailed 50 paragraph post as to why I dislike a TV show on the WB for your enjoyment. But you know what? I'm not. I don't like the show. You do. Good for you, you like a show I don't. I don't ask your reasons why you like it. I don't care anymore than you shouldn't care about the reasons why I don't. Why do you want me to post them? So you can comeback and try to change my mind? Okay we can do that, or I can watch paint dry. It'll end up about the same.

queer as folk and the L-Word are the only gay shows i know of.

but i think the show just seemed foced and a little too goody goody at time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"