8 injured in Colorado school shooting

They got the guns from their parents. Which raises yet another issue that parents don't secure their guns properly and I can post a plethora of news articles where kids accidentally shoot other kids or themselves with their parents' weapons. But I hope you got the point.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/10/color...ts-reportedly-took-guns-from-parents-cabinet/

More accurately, they broke into the parents locked gun cabinet. Without knowing what type of of gun cabinet it was, we can't tell how hard or easy it was for them to do that.

I'm not opposed to safe storage laws for gun owners who are living with minors or others (convicted felons for example) who could take their guns.

moviedoors did... You just didn't like his answer because you thought you were pulling some kind of incredible mental jiu-jitsu.

He sure as hell didn't-

I asked about a responsible gun owner-not an “armed person” . See if you understood that an inanimate object cant kill people unless a human uses it(same with drugs but i bet you think Addiction is a disease) while a responsible gun owner is familiar with the laws, handling and dangers of guns and thus doesn't do stupid things with them. There is a difference between a good and bad driver as well.

Someone on mushrooms has no control, they think they can taste colors and gauge out peoples eyes

I promise if you pass a responsible gun owner in the street you would never know it-pass a guy whos on a mushroom trip and it will be clear as day.

Also-if you want to pull assumptions on what i said why dont you comment on it? All the illegal substances in this country coming in every day including guns-whats banning do other than put a higher price and demand on the black market? Pull some ju jitsu on that.

Same thing.

Correct.

Yeah, and *********ion causes blindness.

No it isn't-Same as a good and bad driver,good and bad crane operator or good and bad pit bull owner-its about the person-not the dangerous thing.

Correct.

Really? a disease? Can you point me to an EPA/FDA article on that? Is it Airborne? In the Water? Is it like poison ivy? See cause i though it was about choosing to go find and addictive substance, pay for the addictive substance, put the addictive substance in your body and then repeat these steps until you cant quit....cause its an addictive substance....but yeah man shoot me that cause i don't want to catch a bad case of opiate addiction.

Are you implying that Mushrooms don't cause hallucinations? Are not dangerous? What do you think people do with them? Wonder is they cause that addiction disease thing you talked about.

Oh dear god. Some people can be so dense.

He sure as hell didn't-

I asked about a responsible gun owner-not an “armed person” . See if you understood that an inanimate object cant kill people unless a human uses it(same with drugs but i bet you think Addiction is a disease) while a responsible gun owner is familiar with the laws, handling and dangers of guns and thus doesn't do stupid things with them. There is a difference between a good and bad driver as well.

Someone on mushrooms has no control, they think they can taste colors and gauge out peoples eyes

I promise if you pass a responsible gun owner in the street you would never know it-pass a guy whos on a mushroom trip and it will be clear as day.

Also-if you want to pull assumptions on what i said why dont you comment on it? All the illegal substances in this country coming in every day including guns-whats banning do other than put a higher price and demand on the black market? Pull some ju jitsu on that.

Psychedelic drugs may reduce criminal behavior: Illicit substances may be effective interventions to crime

Psychedelics may make people less likely to commit violent crimes

You were saying?

No... I'm sorry... You were repeating the same reactionary nonsense based in unearned resentments that the people responding to you here have literally heard their whole lives when these subjects come up, going round and round making the exact same arguments we've become intimate with.

Here's an idea... What are the crime rates in countries where there's more regulation over the public's access to firearms in general and less regulation over what substances they choose to indulge in for recreational/personal reasons? Maybe a blanket Libertarian response to any and all things is as shortsighted and foolish as a blanket Progressive response to all things so it's possible that the best outcome might actually be to liberalize laws about drugs and look at ways to better regulate the sale and manufacturing of products whose sole purpose is the destruction of another life? And no... Doing so doesn't automatically result in some fascist dystopia as other countries have shown. You can point to the Venezuelas, Cubas, or Russias (Funny... didn't stop the NRA from taking money from Russia though?) all you want, when there are counter examples across Europe and oh yeah, right above us in Canada, which has a similar gun culture but not the same crime rate when it comes to fire arms.

But... You've heard all this before too and have at your fingertips the well worn reactionary nonsense that side steps any arguments and is based in paranoia and resentment that you've imbibed probably your whole life. Yet you wonder why someone sounding unhinged about the fact that some people take mushrooms, framing the issue as though the number one cause of violence on the streets of our country is people taking that specific hallucinogen would be dismissed in terms of their old hat and tired opinions about gun violence in the U.S.?

There's a reason. There's also a reason why whenever somebody starts posting under an old account with a low post number to almost exclusively rant about politics on a forum dedicated to super heroes that many of us feel we are dealing with people coming here specifically to go on about their agendas or rant about politics due to some unhinged obsessive behavior, and... A lot of the time we're proven right. If you are mistaking this place for some QANON meet up or Alex Jones fan club... Sorry to disappoint.

No it isn't-Same as a good and bad driver,good and bad crane operator or good and bad pit bull owner-its about the person-not the dangerous thing.
But ALL mushroom users are dangerous psychopaths.

Really? a disease? Can you point me to an EPA/FDA article on that? Is it Airborne? In the Water? Is it like poison ivy? See cause i though it was about choosing to go find and addictive substance, pay for the addictive substance, put the addictive substance in your body and then repeat these steps until you cant quit....cause its an addictive substance....but yeah man shoot me that cause i don't want to catch a bad case of opiate addiction.
Is addiction a “brain disease”? - Harvard Health Blog
Addiction as a Disease
Addiction Science
Why Addiction Is Considered a Disease - Recovery First Treatment Center

Are you implying that Mushrooms don't cause hallucinations?
Nope.
Are not dangerous?
Not especially.
What do you think people do with them?
Trip, laugh, find themselves, have spiritual experiences.
Wonder is they cause that addiction disease thing you talked about.
Cause? Not really.

Pretty much any medical professional you talk to refers to addiction as disease. I genuinely thought it was common knowledge by now.

As the world has taught us lately, common knowledge is rarely known.

No it isn't-Same as a good and Are you implying that Mushrooms don't cause hallucinations? Are not dangerous? What do you think people do with them? Wonder is they cause that addiction disease thing you talked about.

I have to jump in on this one. As someone who has done hallucinagens a fair number of times years past, shrooms and even LSD do not work like that. You're thinking of something more along the lines of the crazies in Florida messed up on bath salts or whatever it was they took those articles reported on.

Those substances do make you hallucinate but not on a ridiculous level to where it turns you into a killer or makes you mutilate your body.

Last edited:
It wasn't that secure then if two kids could get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"