9-11 Conspiracy Debunked

It still doesn't talk about the insurance deal Bush made 9/10 (24 hours prior).

...or how he was reading to children when it happened. Obviously a staged alibi. :o

All the answers are pretty tidy... but I'm still kind of skeptic.

It's safe to say that the government covered some things up after the attacks, all governments do that. But to say they were in on or initiated the attacks is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded.

Everyone who still thinks the government is responsible has to see that South Park episode...

It's safe to say that the government covered some things up after the attacks, all governments do that. But to say they were in on or initiated the attacks is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded.

:up:

cool

why won't people exept that Terrorists did it. not Goverment guys :down:csad:

Because most of them are simple minded cretins with a hatred for Bush and big government. (Granted, he's almost a complete moron but these haters push it to the extreme.)

Yeah, Popular Mechanics' erroneous bulls*** distortion/lies/******ation-fest has been easily debunked back. :o

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/
http://www.911review.com/pm/markup/index.html

With the bald-faced distortion and laughably lazy research found here...

Truth Seekers Claim: "It has been standard operating procedures for decades to immediately intercept off-course planes that do not respond to communications from air traffic controllers," says the Web site oilempire.us. "When the Air Force 'scrambles' a fighter plane to intercept, they usually reach the plane in question in minutes."

Embarrassingly ******ed PM Article: In the decade before 9/11, NORAD intercepted only one civilian plane over North America: golfer Payne Stewart's Learjet, in October 1999. With passengers and crew unconscious from cabin decompression, the plane lost radio contact but remained in transponder contact until it crashed. Even so, it took an F-16 1 hour and 22 minutes to reach the stricken jet. Rules in effect back then, and on 9/11, prohibited supersonic flight on intercepts. Prior to 9/11, all other NORAD interceptions were limited to offshore Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ). "Until 9/11 there was no domestic ADIZ," FAA spokesman Bill Schumann tells PM. After 9/11, NORAD and the FAA increased cooperation, setting up hotlines between ATCs and NORAD command centers, according to officials from both agencies. NORAD has also increased its fighter coverage and has installed radar to monitor airspace over the continent.

FACT: In an Associated Press article a NORAD spokesman, Maj. Douglas Martin, is reported as saying that from September 2000 to June 2001 (just ten months) NORAD scrambled jets (or diverted combat air patrols) 67 times to investigate aircraft going off-course or other suspicious events, and presumably many of these resulted in intercepts.

Apart from the general question of normal procedures for the detection of hijacked and/or threatening aircraft over the continental US (discussed in the reply to Claim #2 above) there is the specific question of normal procedures for the defense of the airspace surrounding the WTC complex. On this point we have the evidence of someone who was a tenant in one of the buildings, and who states that not only was interception routine but also that the airspace surrounding the Twin Towers was a no-fly zone. In an email message to John Kaminski (cc'd to a mailing list) sent in November 2003 Walter Burien wrote:

John:

I was a tenant at WTC1 in 1979-81.

The only concern anyone had 20 years ago was a hijacked plane being flown into the towers.

Here is the "Key" to unlock the door: The extensive flight logs for 20 years from the 3 military bases in the area and Port Authority responding to air threats is exemplary.

Thousands of sorties run in response to threats, practice runs, false alarms, done weekly or daily over 20 years. Back in the late seventies the NY Post ran an article about the Port Authority bragging how their manned 24/7 response helicopter would be in the air within 4 minutes of an alert call going out per possible air threat to the WTC towers.

There is [only] one occasion that I am aware of, or in most probabilities that any one else is aware of, in this exemplary record of response to air threats covering a period of over twenty years that the intercepts did not launch and were told to stand down, after going on high alert within a minute or two of the threat, not from just one threat but then two. That date was 9/11/01.

This in itself is the most condemning fact of them all when that 20 year record is brought to light. The motive then becomes crystal clear in review of that exemplary response record to threats from the air against the WTC towers.

No off course or negligent air craft came close. They were always intercepted and told to change their course or they would be blown out of the sky. It was a no fly zone and this happened to many pilots that intentionally or unintentionally flew too close to the WTC towers over those 20 years.

...the fact that this Hearst-owned magazine's attempt to pitch in and aid the cover up didn't work on any thinking person is evident. :o

This is just as embarrassing as how Bush, Cheney and Rice all said that no one could've foreseen planes being used as missiles to blow up a building, even though EVERYONE had considered it and they even designed the freaking building to STAND UP to impacts from planes. :o

LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES

but we all have hatred for bush :csad::up:

heh. Obama ftw

Maybe, but these ****tards lose all sense of reason and common sense. Most people on these boards that don't like him at least have some grasp on reality.

Maybe, but these ****tards lose all sense of reason and common sense. Most people on these boards that don't like him at least have some grasp on reality.
Who are "they"? :confused:

wasn't there a really big thread on 9/11? i forget who created it.

Yeah, Popular Mechanics' erroneous bulls*** distortion/lies/******ation-fest has been easily debunked back. :o

...the fact that this Hearst-owned magazine's attempt to pitch in and aid the cover up didn't work on any thinking person is evident. :o

This is just as embarrassing as how Bush, Cheney and Rice all said that no one could've foreseen planes being used as missiles to blow up a building, even though EVERYONE had considered it and they even designed the freaking building to STAND UP to impacts from planes. :o

LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES

Wilhelm, both Kritish and myself agree: you are god's gift to the Hype. :grin:

Yeah, I didn't read the article. I stopped when I read Popular Mechanics.

I just don't by all the conspiracy stuff.

Plus, this whole subject has been beating into mental diarrhea.

I hope the thread creator knows that we've been throwing around this article since theSumofGod days of the Hype.

"They" would be the total buffoons that will blame 9/11 on Bush when there is absolutely no evidence to support "their" claims. "They" are complete ****tards and deserve nothing better than euthanasia...so as their stupidity doesn't infect the rest of the human population.

We all know the people who faked Owen Wilson's suicide attempt, faked 9/11:o

Anyone who questions the government....is a ******.

All the physicists and engineers and the VERY FIREMEN THAT WERE THERE who have contradicted the official gov't. story.....all ******s.

Anyone who knows about history and how governments work...a ******.

Anyone who can tell when someone's lying, can PROVE when someone's lying, and who can perceive patterns in behavior....a ******.

It shows you the level of intellect you're up against when you don't get all of your info from the corrupt, centrally-owned media outlets.
Every 9/11 thread I see.........I see people bringing up facts that would make any thinking person suspicious at the very LEAST, and then a bunch of kids who haven't done a lick of research, knee-jerk-affixing the "******" label to anyone who doesn't agree with them.

"They" would be the total buffoons that will blame 9/11 on Bush when there is absolutely no evidence to support "their" claims. "They" are complete ****tards and deserve nothing better than euthanasia...so as their stupidity doesn't infect the rest of the human population.
Only Sith deal in absolutes. :rolleyes:

I hope the thread creator knows that we've been throwing around this article since theSumofGod days of the Hype.

Yeah, I figured it was pointless to point out this article is like 3 years old.

Very rarely will you find one of "them" who thinks that Bush orchestrated this thing; he's far to stupid. But, seriously. To deny that the government had something to do with 9/11 when the evidence is staring you in the face is nothing short of "****tarded."

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"