9-11 Conspiracy Debunked

The only thing that bothers me about this thread is the fact that if you question the Gov't/Bush (whatever) that you are un-American. The founding fathers birthed this nation on the foundation of freedom, to get away from the British "rule". I don't agree with the neo-con American way. We need to go back to the constitution, back to the paleo-con way.

The only thing that bothers me about this thread is the fact that if you question the Gov't/Bush (whatever) that you are un-American. The founding fathers birthed this nation on the foundation of freedom, to get away from the British "rule". I don't agree with the neo-con American way. We need to go back to the constitution, back to the paleo-con way.
What does Neo-Con mean?

no matter what happens people always believe in conspiracy

yankees win conspiracy
dunken donuts closes, conspiracy
bush/911 conspiracy
That not a conspiracy. However, engineering the Red Sox into a dominant team....well just keep your nose outta places it don't belong:cmad:

^^^ lol he invaded the north for Siiiilver and Goooold siiiilver and Gooold.

Well, he did have that memo, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Within U.S.." Maybe he could have done something with that.

Yeah, that's such a specific threat, sure it says "Bin Laden determined to attack within U.S.", but if you read between the lines it clearly spells out that out of the thousands of flights per day which are the four flights with 3-5 people that will hijack them and crash them into buildings because whenever someone has hijacked a plane in the past they've never asked for demands they've just killed themselves and everyone on board by crashing it.

OK lets think about this, this article was conducted by the Popular mechanics website. Of course there gonna debunk the myths and make government look clean again.

cuz if they had stated any of the real facts, that the government did in fact partake in some of the events.. well than the government has the strings to ruin PM put them out of business, or jail... its w/e

The only imo legit conspiracy theory documentary il ever trust is Loose change 9-11.

it took them 4 years to thoroughly research everything, and hey even took another 1-2 years to re evaluate everything.

and there thinking about airing the documentary on national TV or putting it in theaters.

You're forgetting one thing: There are NO facts that support the govt having anything to do with it.

again...

http://www.stage6.com/user/MarkyX/video/1010644/Screw-Loose-Change---Not-Freakin-Again-Edition

The Popular Mechanics article was penned by the Homeland Security Chiefs Cousin. Definately a conflict of interest. Until the Pentagon can provide actual footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon (They have over 84 Security Cameras surrounding the Pentagon) I'm calling Conspiracy.

The Popular Mechanics article was penned by the Homeland Security Chiefs Cousin. Definately a conflict of interest. Until the Pentagon can provide actual footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon (They have over 84 Security Cameras surrounding the Pentagon) I'm calling Conspiracy.

What about eye witnesses?

Not to mention the fact that I already proved an error in the article, and no one cares.
You literally can not convince these people of anything other than what they WANT to believe.
I showed what was either a INEXCUSABLE error, due to lazy research, or, an outright lie, because they knew the brainless masses would see the "Popular Mechanics" stamp of legitimacy on it and take it as the Holy Infallible Word of God, and all you get are vague, dismissive comments like "What a bunch of straw man arguments."

Show me.
Show me How.
Explain to me how a magazine writer knows more about NORAD than NORAD's own spokesmen.
Has the spokesman been fired for inexplicably inflating "1" into "67" ?
There's quite a discrepancy there.

And then, if they're talking about the difference between ACTUALLY intercepting, and scrambling in an ATTEMPT to intercept....then that's irrelevant, and a transparent attempt to create a false impression.

No one's saying the planes should have been intercepted.
They're talking about the order NOT to even try.
They're talking about the scheduled War Games that day.
It's not an Urban Myth.
You can freaking hear the anomaly with the planes called in, and the guy hesitates, asking, "Is this real world, or an exercise? :huh:"

Wow, what incredible good fortune for the Terrorists, the Terrorists with the Titanium Steel, Indestructible Korans and passports!
:eek:

I would NEVER be foolish enough to tell you exactly what happened. I wasn't there. I wasn't involved. How could I know?

But to just ignore the indications that something, SOMEthing is fishy, with regards to TOO many aspects of the official account....just knee-jerk dismiss anyone who even QUESTIONS the gov't.....I mean, you can see the Horror on Bush's face when he's simply asked why He and Cheney refuse to testify unless it's together.

And why refuse to go under oath?
All that happened was, apparently, one day The Evil Doers attacked New York, while Bush was busy reading to some kids.
They knew of a vague threat, but couldn't've stopped it, right?
So, no facts to mix up, no details to flub up, why the adamant refusal to go under oath or testify individually.

The real Wack-O, Crackpot, NutJob approach is to blindly believe things that have been proven to be wrong, and to write off an entire group of people because of the actions of a few of them.

You'll see all of this mockery of the Wack-O 9/11 Conspiracy Kooks.
They're not all the same.
A guy who believes the gov't. might have covered up some of their ineptitude is not a guy who thinks Reptoids from the 4th Dimension used holograms and laser is not a guy who thinks P.N.A.C. knew the attack was coming and rejoiced just like F.D.R. did right before Pearl Harbor.

I don't even see much point in going on if the debunkers are proved to be wrong, and the response is to ignore it and continue to label someone with Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S. as a loon at best, someone deserving of death at worst.

Not to mention the fact that I already proved an error in the article, and no one cares.
You literally can not convince these people of anything other than what they WANT to believe.
I showed what was either a INEXCUSABLE error, due to lazy research, or, an outright lie, because they knew the brainless masses would see the "Popular Mechanics" stamp of legitimacy on it and take it as the Holy Infallible Word of God, and all you get are vague, dismissive comments like "What a bunch of straw man arguments."

Show me.
Show me How.
Explain to me how a magazine writer knows more about NORAD than NORAD's own spokesmen.
Has the spokesman been fired for inexplicably inflating "1" into "67" ?
There's quite a discrepancy there.

And then, if they're talking about the difference between ACTUALLY intercepting, and scrambling in an ATTEMPT to intercept....then that's irrelevant, and a transparent attempt to create a false impression.

No one's saying the planes should have been intercepted.
They're talking about the order NOT to even try.
They're talking about the scheduled War Games that day.
It's not an Urban Myth.
You can freaking hear the anomaly with the planes called in, and the guy hesitates, asking, "Is this real world, or an exercise? :huh:"

Wow, what incredible good fortune for the Terrorists, the Terrorists with the Titanium Steel, Indestructible Korans and passports!
:eek:

I would NEVER be foolish enough to tell you exactly what happened. I wasn't there. I wasn't involved. How could I know?

But to just ignore the indications that something, SOMEthing is fishy, with regards to TOO many aspects of the official account....just knee-jerk dismiss anyone who even QUESTIONS the gov't.....I mean, you can see the Horror on Bush's face when he's simply asked why He and Cheney refuse to testify unless it's together.

And why refuse to go under oath?
All that happened was, apparently, one day The Evil Doers attacked New York, while Bush was busy reading to some kids.
They knew of a vague threat, but couldn't've stopped it, right?
So, no facts to mix up, no details to flub up, why the adamant refusal to go under oath or testify individually.

The real Wack-O, Crackpot, NutJob approach is to blindly believe things that have been proven to be wrong, and to write off an entire group of people because of the actions of a few of them.

You'll see all of this mockery of the Wack-O 9/11 Conspiracy Kooks.
They're not all the same.
A guy who believes the gov't. might have covered up some of their ineptitude is not a guy who thinks Reptoids from the 4th Dimension used holograms and laser is not a guy who thinks P.N.A.C. knew the attack was coming and rejoiced just like F.D.R. did right before Pearl Harbor.

I don't even see much point in going on if the debunkers are proved to be wrong, and the response is to ignore it and continue to label someone with Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S. as a loon at best, someone deserving of death at worst.

The big problem I have with the whole the government was behind 9/11 conspiracy is, they're able to pull off this huge coverup, but haven't been able to cover anything else up for the past 5-6 years. If they were smart enough to pull this off why couldn't they plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for us to "find". Sure there are some things in the official report that seem skeptical, but at the same time there's just too much and would be too many people involved for the conspiracy theory to work.

The big problem I have with the whole the government was behind 9/11 conspiracy is, they're able to pull off this huge coverup, but haven't been able to cover anything else up for the past 5-6 years. If they were smart enough to pull this off why couldn't they plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for us to "find". Sure there are some things in the official report that seem skeptical, but at the same time there's just too much and would be too many people involved for the conspiracy theory to work.

1. You're assuming too much when you say "huge cover up".
The secret mandated response to 9/11 could've been a circle of secrets no larger than 4 or 5 guys.
Again, lumping all conspiracy theorists together

2. There was absolutely no need to find WMD's in Iraq.
Case in point?
We haven't, we won't, we're there.
Why would they undertake something that would requires so many people to keep such a huge secret, when they didn't even have to? :huh:

EDIT: I'd like to add, how could they know they wouldn't have to find WMD's?
Well, turns out they're a lot smarter than people think.
George's own Dad knew what would happen if we invaded Iraq:
In his book, A World Transformed, Bush Sr. argued “incalculable human and political costs would have resulted from an Iraq invasion in 1991:

“Incalculable human and political costs” would have been the result, the senior Bush has said, if his administration had pushed all the way to Baghdad and sought to overthrow Saddam Hussein after the U.S.-led coalition ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait during the Persian Gulf war in 1991. “We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect rule Iraq,” Bush wrote.

“The coalition would have instantly collapsed. … Going in and thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations mandate would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. “Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different - and perhaps barren - outcome.”

In 1996, Bush Sr. wrote, “Removing [Saddam] from power might well have plunged Iraq into civil war, sucking U.S. forces in to preserve order. Had we elected to march on Baghdad, our forces might still be there.”

In Jan. 1996, Bush delivered an eloquent speech, arguing the “reason we didn’t go after Saddam is that our forces could well have bogged down in an urban guerrilla conflict in the streets of Baghdad.” “We would have instantly handed Saddam a victory out of the jaws of a humiliating defeat,” he said.

That's another thing people say, "If they're so brilliant, why did they botch the Iraq war so badly?"

LOL

They didn't!
It's right on schedule, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Exactly what they wanted is exactly what has happened.

It's similar to the guy at work who acts stupid and screws everything up when asked to do the really distasteful job.
The manager thinks he's a moron, but, now he'll never, ever ask him to the distasteful job again...just like the "moron" planned it.

Unfortunately this post is based entirely upon speculation. By that logic I conspired in helping the Catholic Priests who molest children.

1. You're assuming too much when you say "huge cover up".
The secret mandated response to 9/11 could've been a circle of secrets no larger than 4 or 5 guys.
Again, lumping all conspiracy theorists together

2. There was absolutely no need to find WMD's in Iraq.
Case in point?
We haven't, we won't, we're there.
Why would they undertake something that would requires so many people to keep such a huge secret, when they didn't even have to? :huh:

EDIT: I'd like to add, how could they know they wouldn't have to find WMD's?
Well, turns out they're a lot smarter than people think.
George's own Dad knew what would happen if we invaded Iraq:

That's another thing people say, "If they're so brilliant, why did they botch the Iraq war so badly?"

LOL

They didn't!
It's right on schedule, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
Exactly what they wanted is exactly what has happened.

It's similar to the guy at work who acts stupid and screws everything up when asked to do the really distasteful job.
The manager thinks he's a moron, but, now he'll never, ever ask him to the distasteful job again...just like the "moron" planned it.
Which is supported in Bob Woodward's book, "Plan of Attack".

hahaha, way to cover your bases.
Sometimes I try. This is a silly thread. People saw planes hit the building. If you can't trust that, but trust a guy on the internet, well...

Unfortunately this post is based entirely upon speculation. By that logic I conspired in helping the Catholic Priests who molest children.
You gross for cospiring in helping the Priest try to get some strange. Shame on you.

You gross for cospiring in helping the Priest try to get some strange. Shame on you.
Indeed, shame on me for being related to someone. For we know that relation always implies that the connection actually means anything and is more than circumstantial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"