90's kids unite!

[YT]1xkTN1Z1rTQ[/YT]

[YT]S9dG5lYTEJM[/YT]

[YT]wtMZKYnLg5c[/YT]

[YT]eDchGHJdRVs[/YT]

HAHA. Now, I was born in 80, but my fondest memories are from that time period. All my favorite Saturday morning and afternoon cartoons came on then. The 80's gave us Transformers, He-Man, and a multitude of other. It was a time when you had no worries except what you were gonna play with that day. Finally, it's the time period I remember my family all being together and connected. You simply see things different as a child. That's why that time period is so amazing to me, but I'm sure everyone is like that.

I remember the complaint that all of these great cartoons were too violent. It is my belief that these "violent" cartoons were healthy for kids. I believe that they gave kids places to redirect their aggressions from bullies. How many school shootings did we have during those days? Not as many as they started to have when they started making friendly cartoons.

I remember the complaint that all of these great cartoons were too violent. It is my belief that these "violent" cartoons were healthy for kids. I believe that they gave kids places to redirect their aggressions from bullies. How many school shootings did we have during those days? Not as many as they started to have when they started making friendly cartoons.

Yes! Columbine was Spongebobs fault!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"