A bunch of teenage girls beat up a guy on a subway train.

If you're gonna act like an angry moron you could at least read the guys whole post. He already said that every race has violent people and as a whole the HUMAN race hasn't evolved.

What the hell are you talking about??

No U big moron he said he was a shame for all the black people for that incident. But he shouldn't. (If they are wrong) I think this is 3 stupid black girls and thats it! I don't have to feel responsible or feel a shame for all of us for those 3 ignorant.

Actually we don't even know why they decided to beat this guy? We can't ear clearly the conversation. Let's not make quick conclusion.

Am I ashamed of what happens at VA Tech? Definitely. It was a rare thing to have someone kill people at a college and I was one of the MANY people who mourned the tragedy at Virginia Tech. As for the guy who did it? He wasn't right in the head and if he was picked on, bullied, and ignored because of being different then I could relate to that. However, no matter how many times I was picked on or bullied, there was never a need for me to get a gun and start killing random people.

What you fail to understand is I live in South Carolina. The majority of people here are living behind the times and feel that if you're not sagging your pants, if you're not wearing a shower cap, or speaking like you haven't been to school then you're considered an uncle tom. As for not wanting to be black? I am very proud of who I am and very proud that my parents pushed me to go to school, disciplined me when the situation called for it, and raised me in an enviornment where I'm not closed minded to different people.

So I am proud to be black, but I'm not going to socialize myself with a race of people who will ignore their own because he or she doesn't listen to rap, speak with ebonics, and act like the stereotype when all they complain about is being stereotyped.

@Mr. Socko- Yeah, I saw Triple H pay homage to Lemmy from Motorhead and a couple of friends of mine and myself decided to do the same. So we all grew our beards out and got them cut, trimmed, and shaped in a way that looked exactly like Lemmy. I haven't done it lately because they're a ***** to take care of it and can get crazy looking really quick.

Honestly I don't wear a iron maiden t-shirt but I see your picture and i don't see anything wrong? If you had a Mohawk maybe but a t-shirt or jacket so what? I don't live in Carolina so can't comment on what u said but your problem could happen also for a white guy who is in hip hop and is rejected from his white friend that likes rock... but please do not put black people in the same bag! Some like you like rock some are very educated some are thugs like in any other race.

If it was me,i would have beat them up,and try to force them out of a door and onto the tracks.When someone comes at you like that,you fight back.Woman or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"