A Darkseid mid-credits teaser with MOS?

That sounds like an exact and complete ripoff of Avengers though.

No, please god no.

The last thing WB should be doing is copying Marvel Studios. No thanks.

Exactly this!

How on Earth can you do a Teaser of Darkseid if you HAVEN'T even set the bloody TEAM up yet?

Even if it was for a MOS sequel just NO, let it come naturally otherwise it's forced and just not going to work. All this post-credit stuff is just ruining everything.

It worked for Marvel because it was kinda fruity, it wont be so fitting in MOS. I just can't see it not unless your like 10 years old.

Yeah cuz we all know Marvel Studios are so original all the time...

Marvel: The Kings of copying, then passing it off as a new idea!

The Avengers are basically a ripoff of Justice League...so who cares if WB/DC copies their format for making movies....you folks need to get over it....it's not like Marvel OWNS that way of making movies

Last edited:
You miss the point.

The general audience saw the Avengers teaser of Thanos first.

If you do a Darkseid CGI teaser in MoS, it's basically the same thing.

They'll call it a ripoff of Marvel Studios.

They don't even have to show Darkseid.

Just showing his planet apokolips in the post credits will get the job done.

Apokolips_005.jpg

You miss the point.

The general audience saw the Avengers teaser of Thanos first.

If you do a Darkseid CGI teaser in MoS, it's basically the same thing.

They'll call it a ripoff of Marvel Studios.

I honestly don't think anyone will care....

I know if they do it I won't be like..."oh damn, they ripped off Marvel's movie making format!!! How dare they!"

It's not that big of a deal

If there is a mid or end credits scene I say the simpler the better. Like the sound of the Boom Tube or something.

A boom tube and silhouette of Darkseid would be cool.

If there's gonna be a Darkseid teaser, I'd rather Zod hint to it during one of those defeated villain monologues type of deal.

That would be ideal but the movie is done already. Unless they I actually had JL planned that far ahead to include it in there.

hahaha a bit sarcastic cuz i know theres fake facial hair but im still envisioning WB asking Oldman this. Or hearing him go "Im not bloody wearing a fake mustache!!" in his english accent.

Not that I'm saying I want Oldman in a scene like this or that it'll ever happen, b ut his mustache in BB was fake. He grew it for TDK and TDKR.

I honestly don't think anyone will care....

I know if they do it I won't be like..."oh damn, they ripped off Marvel's movie making format!!! How dare they!"

It's not that big of a deal

It's also the fact that Darkseid is incredibly similar to Thanos.

And Marvel already teased Thanos this way in Avengers, and billions of people already saw that film and have that teaser in their minds.

It's also the fact that Darkseid is incredibly similar to Thanos.

And Marvel already teased Thanos this way in Avengers, and billions of people already saw that film and have that teaser in their minds.

I don't know about billions, but a lot of people dis see a glimpse of him at the end credits of the film. I don't know if most of them knew who he was though.

I think we get something. Wb is wanting JL to happen too badly for there not to be. My only question is what will it be.

I think MOS will be great, but truth be told I would have started things out with a Brainiac/Lex/Metallo first film with teaser imagery of Darkseid setting him up as in communications with Brainiac. I wouldn't even wait till the end of the movie, I'd have a couple of scenes that let people go WTF?! DARKSEID!!! and set him up for sequel/JL film.But I'm a fanboy so what you gonna do? lol

A batman reference would go way further. I'd like it more too.

I'm sure Superman is being made to be the interplay between other DC characters like the role of Ironman with RDJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"