The Dark Knight Rises A little appreciation for all the people providing the goods.

Reek

_____
Reaction score
Less than 7 days away, I thought it would be nice to thank everyone bringing us all the gifs, wallpapers, avvys, uploading videos, organizing videos... all that stuff.

It has really enhanced the experience going into TDKR. This is really more than a movie, it is an event that you've made that much more enjoyable.

So a big thank you for all you've contributed. :up:

Thanks to everyone for what they've done.

Redfirebird FTMFW. :up: :)

20pq51g.jpg

Agreed wholeheartedly. What you all have provided has been nothing but incredible. All of you. You all have no clue just how appreciated you are. Thank you. :up:

From Gill to Subaru, to Rag to the ninjas, and yes even to are fellow batfans from India....it's been a hell of a ride. Thank you for making it a crazy and exciting one.

Good thread. A big shout out to all the people that enhanced this ride. :up:

When we will have seen the movie, it'll be the end of an era. The end of these months of speculation with you. The road to the movie with you was awesome.

I almost don't want the movie to come out. Because then the series will never end. Oh well.

Thanks to everyone who has posted news, videos, spy pics, official pics and everything else!

Thanks to everyone helping out. It's been great and the release of this film will be bittersweet for us and the makers.

Damn, I was thinking about all the speculating we've been doing all these years. It's all going to end :( very bittersweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"