Superman Returns A Lot Of New Images From Cards!

Those cards are available to buy in your local comic book shop. I just got mine an hour ago. It's a pain sorting them out. lol

Nautica7mk said:
Those cards are available to buy in your local comic book shop. I just got mine an hour ago. It's a pain sorting them out. lol
If you've been looking through them....are there any with a good picture of Noel Neill on them?

It'd be great if you posted some good pics, Nautica. :) Did you luck out and get any autograph or memorabilia cards?

I was one of the biggest opposers of the new suit design, but it has grown on me. The only thing I can't get past through is the maroon/brown "red" color. If they would've only used the same tone from the cape's inside on the outside, \S/, trunks and boots, I would've accepted the new suit 100%. Instead I give it a 90%

If you've been looking through them....are there any with a good picture of Noel Neill on them?
Unfortunately, I haven't spotted her, but I am sorting through them numerically now so I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

Did you luck out and get any autograph or memorabilia cards?
I got #3 and #4 of 5 Embossed Cards and two authentic movie memoribila: One is Clark Kent's Trench Coat and the other is Kitty Kowalski's Zebra Dress. I'll post a few of the cards online in four hours. I get out of the office at 2:30.

Nautica7mk said:
Unfortunately, I haven't spotted her, but I am sorting through them numerically now so I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

I got #3 and #4 of 5 Embossed Cards and two authentic movie memoribila: One is Clark Kent's Trench Coat and the other is Kitty Kowalski's Zebra Dress. I'll post a few of the cards online in four hours. I get out of the office at 2:30.
Thanks...I have a collection of cards from the first Reeve movie that I have had a bunch of then sign....and since Noel signed one of those, I'd like to have one from the new movie signed by her too.

The memoralbilia clothing cards are worth a lot of money...hold on tight to them.

Bad Superman said:
I was one of the biggest opposers of the new suit design, but it has grown on me. The only thing I can't get past through is the maroon/brown "red" color. If they would've only used the same tone from the cape's inside on the outside, \S/, trunks and boots, I would've accepted the new suit 100%. Instead I give it a 90%
you are joking right?show me a pic where he is in the suit at daytime and teh colours look brown/maroon

Btw, I thought it was cool that in one of the cards, it mentions
Gotham
in passing.

Very nice about the Gotham reference. I am going to buy some today. Thanks for the tip.

Kal-El 8 said:
Wow he looks awesome as Kal-EL

365042.1020.A%7E0.jpg

365044.1020.A%7E0.jpg

mA.jpg

C. Lee said:
Thanks...I have a collection of cards from the first Reeve movie that I have had a bunch of then sign....and since Noel signed one of those, I'd like to have one from the new movie signed by her too.
I didn't see her in the set. Does she play Gertrude?

The memoralbilia clothing cards are worth a lot of money...hold on tight to them.
Thanks for the tip. This is the third set I've ever collected: Serenity and Smallville Season 4, so I'll definitely keep that in mind.

yeah he looks much more like superman there.. his hair seems all trimmed and neat whereas after he returns it's kidna shaggy and unkempt.

So the actor's name that plays Jason is Tristan Leabu. I've been wondering about that for months. lol

I don't really see what you mean about it mentioning
Gotham
in passing?...

Batarang said:
I don't really see what you mean about it mentioning
Gotham
in passing?...
Here's the write-up.

Says a breathless newscaster: "Reports flooding in from Metropolis, Houston, Gotham, and as far away as Cairo and Shanghai. This is just the latest in a series of overnight appearances by the Man of Steel. Satellites have proven most ineffective at tracking him, with scientists telling us he is literally moving... faster than speeding bullets and more powerful than a locomotive."

Nautica7mk said:
Here's the write-up.

Says a breathless newscaster: "Reports flooding in from Metropolis, Houston, Gotham, and as far away as Cairo and Shanghai. This is just the latest in a series of overnight appearances by the Man of Steel. Satellites have proven most ineffective at tracking him, with scientists telling us he is literally moving... faster than speeding bullets and more powerful than a locomotive."

Superman was seen in
Cairo
,cool :)

The images at the following link (click on the left of that page to see all four pages of cards), along with the others posted previously in this thread are what have shown up so far online that I've been able to find. The autographs and memorabilia cards can be easily found on eBay, for those interested. Then there's the 5 foil inserts which are pictured previously in this thread, and, from other pictures in this thread combined with those at the following link, we've seen 43 of the 90 cards that make up the main set. Yes, I am utterly obsessed with this film and any new stuff relating to it. :)

http://images.marketworks.com/fullV...ks.com/hi/5/5439/superman_returns_base__a.jpg

Yeah. The set has some great shots of Clark Kent and Superman. I was also surprised to learn that
Ben Hubbard is more than just Martha's boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"