Superman Returns A Lot Of New Images From Cards!

supere.jpg

superd.jpg

superman_returns_base__b.jpg
rtzeze46we46we9rr.jpg

And as a bonus, here is what Card #64 A Gateful World says:

Says a breathless newscaster: "Reports flooding in from Metropolis, Houston, Gotham, and as far away as Cairo and Shanghai. This is just the latest in a series of overnight appearances by the Man of Steel. Satellites have proven most ineffective at tracking him, with scientists telling us he is literally moving... faster than speeding bullets and more powerful than a locomotive."

It keep gettin' better, does it? Its looking good.

Kane said:
Okay wow. This picture is f^cking Superman :supes:

63vq.jpg

Why the hell didnt they use some of these badass shots? Grrr...

Oh well, theyre out now.

That is my fav. as well. And I agree they should've release that pic first instead of the other one that wasn't striking. And I must say the one of him in his new ship which the card call "Kal-el's Quest" look funny. It look like Supes is stuck in a womb & trying to get out. :D :D

hahahhahahahhah h lex luthor visiting hes mother and he has a wig on.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

so what if he has a wig??????????????' so what?

Hey Nautica. Can you please take some bigger pics of the back of the cards so we can see the text.

Thanks dude!

dark_b said:
hahahhahahahhah h lex luthor visiting hes mother and he has a wig on.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

so what if he has a wig??????????????' so what?

I think he may be in disguise

Kane said:
Hey Nautica. Can you please take some bigger pics of the back of the cards so we can see the text.

Thanks dude!
HERE you go. Just make sure you click the photo the second time.

so superman saves teh day but after that he is in danger. i read this on the back of the cards.
intresting....very interesting.

afan said:
Looking at the various shots of this suit, I think it would have worked perfectly as the body for a Batman costume. With a raised black bat on the chest of course.

in a live action movie BATMAN couldn't wear that... He needs to wear something which can be bulletproof... He isn't Superman remember.

Man, these are SPOILERS!

Did anyone notice the Kryptonian Languange in the cards? I have a feeling it'll be in the movie. If they weren't, it wouldn't be on the cards.

this were huge spoilers and i read them. i am so angry at myself because i have a hard time to enjoy a movie when i know spoilers.

to bad this movie will nto be so huge anymore.

dark_b said:
this were huge spoilers and i read them. i am so angry at myself because i have a hard time to enjoy a movie when i know spoilers.

to bad this movie will nto be so huge anymore.
Yeah, it was kind of why my original post had scans at a reasonable size where you can see the picture but you can't read it.

Did anyone notice the Kryptonian Languange in the cards? I have a feeling it'll be in the movie. If they weren't, it wouldn't be on the cards.
They're nothing special. I translated a few of them and it pretty much states the obvious.

I have a few also that I received today, there is a picture of him coming out of the broom closet which was in the DOC footage that looks awesome. It is a bigger photo of him and describes the scene.

Quite a bit of spoilers in the cards! Wish I had a scanner but on the back of the cards there are fairly detailed descriptions of the scenes.

From the cards you can tell where the Bar scene fits into place and the reason why Jimmy and Clark are there in the first place.

This is a spoiler but you also figure from the cards that the "Plane sequence involves Superman saving two planes the shuttle and jumbo jet!" Highlight to read but it is spoilerish!

Majestic said:
This is a spoiler but you also figure from the cards that the "Plane sequence involves Superman saving two planes the shuttle and jumbo jet!" Highlight to read but it is spoilerish!

Thanks - that should one heck of a scene..........

Milkman95 said:
Thanks - that should one heck of a scene..........

At least that is how it is explained on the card if I am understanding it correctly, and you are right it should make one awesome scene for sure. That is probably why it is a 20 minute action sequence in the first place.

Nautica7mk said:
Gertrude isn't Lex's mother, but they are related.

Gertrude is Lex's wife and he kills her and takes her money? Kitty is posing as her maid? COOL!

These images are just beautiful! LOVE the ones of Clark on the Farm with Ma Kent & meeting Hubbard.... Are these images from a normal card-deck?

Damn! I read the cards and i`ve been spoiled a lot. I still don`t like how Lex gets his money. It would be so much better if in this movie he was adored by the people because he helped rebuilt the city from the destruction of Zod and company. He would still be a criminal, acting unknown and using kryptonian technollogy to make weapons and stuff. But i should see how its played in the movie. But i still think i`ll love Spacey as Lex but its just not my favorite version of Lex.

But i think this will be a great cinematic version of Lex, probably the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"