A new dawn

Frig,we already had 3 Wolverine movies.

pyromaniac said:
There are other characters with just as good and as enigmatic and complex of a past as Wolverine does.

It's just a matter of focus.
Yes there are but but i guess but its because Logan has such a long and twisted one out of all of them if that makes any sense.

Retroman said:
Yes there are but but i guess but its because Logan has such a long and twisted one out of all of them if that makes any sense.

If he does at all, it's because he's an immortal ole bugger, so it would stand to reason that some blanks would be filled in.

Just look at Spike and Angel. ;)

Anyhow, can you believe Wolverine has been with a lot of women, including an elf?

None of them men. :(

And this is Xmen which preaches tolerance and understanding of a minority. DAMN YOU!

:p

pyromaniac said:
If he does at all, it's because he's an immortal ole bugger, so it would stand to reason that some blanks would be filled in.

Just look at Spike and Angel. ;)

Anyhow, can you believe Wolverine has been with a lot of women, including an elf?

None of them men. :(

And this is Xmen which preaches tolerance and understanding of a minority. DAMN YOU!

:p
lol You have a point there.

Retroman said:
lol You have a point there.

Mm. I love Wolverine though. As an ideal of masculinity. Well, not the complete ideal, but he's about as rugged as you can get.

He's the kind of person I'd avoid in a wide berth and ogle at from a distance, wondering all sorts of things, not the least of which would be hoping he notices me.

It's about time he should be with a man, dammit! :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"