• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

This was Kelani's first solo promo in the ring. All of the other times where she's had to talk was when she was talking to others, either backstage or in the ring.

I thought so, plenty of constructive criticism will help her develop in this area.

If they want to do really long term storytelling they can go all the way back to this. Finn totally took the key card on Monday

This would actually be a great twist and reinvigorate Balor if he's going to feud with Priest.

So when she started in NXT, Tatum Paxley was a generic female wrestler who teamed with Ivy Nile and she was taken off NXT for months in April. She returned in late 2023 with her current gimmick. Her current gimmick is a breath of fresh air in a division of generic gimmicks. It makes her stand out.

SY58T.jpg

SY58N.jpg

I think Drew loses. The Gunther match is looming at SummerSlam, where I think Gunther should win. I don't see Drew winning just to drop it to Gunther. Unless Jey wins the mitb, cashes in on Drew, and then Gunther defeats Jey. So my prediction is Damien retains with an assist from Liv Morgan, since Judgment Day is banned from ringside. Ingratiate herself more into Judgement Day and further her revenge against Rhea.

Tldr Damien retains and loses to Gunther at SummerSlam.

I don't see every Scot losing so either Piper wins, or the Witches take the tag titles without Bianca or Jade being pinned.

I expect a solid show tomorrow.

Cody is winning unless AJ pulls a Rock/ Mankind with the recording.

Chad will defeat Sammi

Last edited:
WWE is having another PLE in a foreign country, except this foreign country isn't as controversial as Saudi Arabia.

I think Drew loses. The Gunther match is looming at SummerSlam, where I think Gunther should win. I don't see Drew winning just to drop it to Gunther. Unless Jey wins the mitb, cashes in on Drew, and then Gunther defeats Jey. So my prediction is Damien retains with an assist from Liv Morgan, since Judgment Day is banned from ringside. Ingratiate herself more into Judgement Day and further her revenge against Rhea.

I think Punk is going to cost Drew the match.

NXT's Tatum Paxley answered Jordynne Grace's open challenge at TNA's Against All Odds. Jordynne retains and Tatum is getting positive marks.

Moose retained the World title against Matt Hardy. Post-match saw the System beating down on Matt, Reby, Joe Hendry, and Nemeth Bros. Then Jeff Hardy returns and takes out the System after his AEW contract expired on Thursday.

The segment between Cody and AJ on Smackdown was great, both guys were on top form, AJ is really finding his feet in this heel role. I also thought Carmelo Hayes did a great job with his promo amongst the crowd, adding his name for Money In The Bank. The Waller effect segment was also really good in sewing more disharmony between Theory and Waller and giving DIY a boost towards facing them for the titles as tge fans really responded to them.

In the ring I though Naomi vs Chelsea was a good match, both Ladies have more to offer than just doing jobs, Chelsea has her gimmick locked in so well. The Solo vs Owens main event was OK, Solo is showing improvement and the return of Orton should set up another big opponent for him to get him ready for Roman.

"What's your policy on peeing in the pool? Cause I gotta go." LA Knight to Logan Paul

I missed that the first time :hehe:

Came to my house with his catchphrase's lol Logan is too good at this

Last edited:
So when she started in NXT, Tatum Paxley was a generic female wrestler who teamed with Ivy Nile and she was taken off NXT for months in April. She returned in late 2023 with her current gimmick. Her current gimmick is a breath of fresh air in a division of generic gimmicks. It makes her stand out.
Every wrestling promotion needs the obligatory crazy chick character. Tatum does the role well in NXT.
Mark Henry sure has an eye for talent!

:funny:
Cora is Punk's favourite and Roxy is AJ's favourite.

I really enjoyed Clash. Top to bottom a good show.

I hope Priest is okay after that slip up on the ropes.

More heat for Drew vs. Punk

To be honest, I was really hoping for Drew to finally have his moment in his hometown. Damien Priest as WHC hasn't really done much for me.

Plus, I have little interest in seeing Gunther carry another title for a long period. There are so many other wrestlers that would benefit more from winning the WHC.

I really enjoyed Clash. Top to bottom a good show.

I hope Priest is okay after that slip up on the ropes.

I give it a 5 out of 10.

Literally half worked, half didn’t.

The I Quit Match, the Gable/Sami match and all the theatrics and the Drew/Priest match was great. Everything else and the botches in between dampened the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"