• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Joe Hendry and Frankie Kazarian did well representing TNA at the NXT battle royale.

Hendry’s NXT appearance has 14 million views on Twitter.

Great debut of Jacob Fatu who just outshined the other Bloodline members.

Unending legion of Rikisihi and Haku's kids reigning terror on WWE.

All these years and Bloodline storyline still hot. I would love to see a new Bloodline Civil War with Roman and Jimmy becoming faces, the two of them trying to get Jey and Sami to reunite with them to take on Solo's Bloodline.

Is he even alive? Head wounds around that area tend to bleed badly and they just left him there as Howdy and the Gang posed. WWE needs to be investigated over these dangerous work environments! This has to be some sort of OSHA violation.
According to Karrion Kross social media posts nothing can kill Chad Gable!

Detective Dijak is still around (apparently they are waiting to sort out a new contract before he debuts on the main roster again)

Tony Khan has needed booking help for years. He doesn't need another old wrestler who happens to be a McMahon. Khan has railed against the elder McMahon (and the allegations about him) on social media for years to drum up support for AEW in an entirely self-serving way.
According to one of Vince McMahon's friends the rest of the McMahon family is estranged from Vince at the moment. I doubt Steph and Shane would be inviting their dad around for family time given all the awful stuff that is out in the open now.

Jacob Fatu wearing boots confused the hell out of me. Tanga Loa being nervous over Fatu was a nice touch too.

Really good episode of Smackdown this week, the Punk and Heyman promo that opened the show was great, Heyman to Punk "Take me with you!" :funny: both guys were on form and it segued perfectly into the Bloodline storyline. The way the camera closed in I knew someone was going to run in but I was expecting McIntyre, instead it's Cody to set up the main event, subverting the expectation of McIntyre getting his revenge, instead that was executed in a much better way a bit later on when Drew showed up like a villain from a horror movie, carrying a bloody, lifeless Punk back into the arena, this was so well done, and I wonder what the significance is of that bracelet McIntyre took off Punk's wrist.

The women's MITB qualifier was the best match of the night, much like the one on Raw it got a great response from the live crowd, and seeing Chelsea Green win was great, she's got talent packaged in a comedic gimmick, and she works her personality into her matches really well. In the men's MITB qualifiers it was good booking to have the Tongan's achieve their mission of stopping Orton and Owens qualifying to get some momentum. Huge moment for Melo to pin Orton and the finish between Andrade and Waller was fantastic, great timing from both guys.

The LA Knight, Santos Escobar and Logan Paul segment was fine and built up their MITB qualifier for MSG next week.

Cody vs Solo wasn't really a match, just basically a gateway to the much anticipated arrival of Jacob Fatu, when Cody, Orton and Owens had Solo cornered and the camera zoomed in I knew a new Bloodline member was about to debut, and then Solo gave the little smile and suddenly he was there! It was a perfect debut for Jacob Fatu, dispatching Orton and Owens quickly before a spectacular splash on Cody through the announce table. This was so well done, the 3 faces all fed him perfectly, the commentary from Graves and Barrett was great, Heyman looked like he was about to keel over and even the Tongan's looked nervous of Jacob Fatu, who looked every bit the uncontrollable wild man.

Orton, Owens and Cody are going to need some help. AJ Styles is a heel, LA Knight is busy doing his own thing, Sami and Jey are on Raw and John Cena is out in Hollywood. This leaves two: The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns and Jimmy Uso.

Also, Solo is probably taking orders from the Final Boss.

Really good episode of Smackdown this week, the Punk and Heyman promo that opened the show was great, Heyman to Punk "Take me with you!" :funny: both guys were on form and it segued perfectly into the Bloodline storyline. The way the camera closed in I knew someone was going to run in but I was expecting McIntyre, instead it's Cody to set up the main event, subverting the expectation of McIntyre getting his revenge, instead that was executed in a much better way a bit later on when Drew showed up like a villain from a horror movie, carrying a bloody, lifeless Punk back into the arena, this was so well done, and I wonder what the significance is of that bracelet McIntyre took off Punk's wrist.

The women's MITB qualifier was the best match of the night, much like the one on Raw it got a great response from the live crowd, and seeing Chelsea Green win was great, she's got talent packaged in a comedic gimmick, and she works her personality into her matches really well. In the men's MITB qualifiers it was good booking to have the Tongan's achieve their mission of stopping Orton and Owens qualifying to get some momentum. Huge moment for Melo to pin Orton and the finish between Andrade and Waller was fantastic, great timing from both guys.

The LA Knight, Santos Escobar and Logan Paul segment was fine and built up their MITB qualifier for MSG next week.

Cody vs Solo wasn't really a match, just basically a gateway to the much anticipated arrival of Jacob Fatu, when Cody, Orton and Owens had Solo cornered and the camera zoomed in I knew a new Bloodline member was about to debut, and then Solo gave the little smile and suddenly he was there! It was a perfect debut for Jacob Fatu, dispatching Orton and Owens quickly before a spectacular splash on Cody through the announce table. This was so well done, the 3 faces all fed him perfectly, the commentary from Graves and Barrett was great, Heyman looked like he was about to keel over and even the Tongan's looked nervous of Jacob Fatu, who looked every bit the uncontrollable wild man.
Apparently it has something to do with AJ Lee and their dog Larry.

Jacob Fatu's shirt is already for sale on WWE Shop. :D it's a cool shirt 🤔

I might have to order that

Also I have to agree with Simon Miller, nobody maximizes their screen time better than Chelsea Green. Why I don't think she'll win mitb, she'd be great with the briefcase.

Is it me or does Randy Orton get bigger pops than Cody?

Last edited:
One NXT to TNA appearance I wouldn't mind seeing is Arianna Grace, only because her father is the current Director of Authority for TNA, Santino Marella.

So with Ricochet leaving, who do you think will inherit or move into that spot? Middle card face, on tv more often than not, and could have a fun spot fest match. I figured that's why Apollo Crews was brought back and would be used more. But I'm not sure what they're doing with him. Maybe he and Corbin will become an official tag team.

So there are certain members of the IWC out there that believe that once Hikuleo comes into the picture, the Tongans and Jacob Fatu will (to use a phrase related to history) "overthrow Solo in a coup d'état" with the implication that the orders come from the Rock.

Last edited:
So with Ricochet leaving, who do you think will inherit or move into that spot? Middle card face, on tv more often than not, and could have a fun spot fest match. I figured that's why Apollo Crews was brought back and would be used more. But I'm not sure what they're doing with him. Maybe he and Corbin will become an official tag team.

Andrade because he qualified for Money in the Bank.

I want to see Natalya wrestle in TNA

Reactions: NDX
This would be a change for her. Do a 3 to 6 month run.
She and Jordynne said they want to have a match, so I see no reason why it can't happen. I also think she might be more appreciated over there.

SruMe.jpg

SruMP.jpg

SruMX.jpg

Jacob Fatu's shirt is currently the number 2 selling shirt on the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"