• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Kayla Braxton is leaving WWE. This has led Dave Meltzer to say that she and AEW have been talking, only for Kayla herself to say that if she wanted to continue to be involved in wrestling, she would have stayed in WWE.

My prediction is that she's going to be interviewing John Cena and the Rock at movie press tours and red carpets rather than backstage on Smackdown. In other words, she is probably going to be a correspondent for Extra, Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight.

Kayla Braxton is leaving pro wrestling and is not interested in AEW. It's WWE or nothing at all.

Segments involving Wyatt 6 are awesome, but Chad Gable no-sold their attack from last week.

Chad and Lyra Valkyria are advancing in Money In The Bank.

That Bo Dallas/uncle Howdy tape was a lot.

Very powerful stuff.

Kayla Braxton is leaving pro wrestling and is not interested in AEW. It's WWE or nothing at all.

Segments involving Wyatt 6 are awesome, but Chad Gable no-sold their attack from last week.

Chad and Lyra Valkyria are advancing in Money In The Bank.
And yet Dave Meltzer says that Kayla was talking to AEW. He has not been doing great with regards to WWE rumors this year.

Pat McAfee's Raw absence last night wasn't storyline related as he's doing his show right now.

I wanted to see Kaiser hit that running kick to Breakker into the stairs but the sell after eating that Sheamus knee was just beautiful. Those 3 vying for just a shot at the IC title is gold so far.

I've watched Bo's segment several times. Just so gut wrenching, Taylor Rotunda was clearly speaking from his heart no acting. Uncle Howdy taking to Bo in the fun house was a brilliant idea imo.

This is also giving me Norman Osborn/Green Goblin vibes. :gg:

Oh and on another note Nikki Cross is killing this role

Last edited:
Sr6Zv.jpg

Sr6Zq.jpg

Sr6Zm.jpg

Sr6Zk.jpg

Sr6Zh.jpg

Sr6Z7.jpg

Just wanted to add that spooky Alexa being on the truck directly above Chad Gable and dead center of camera was very purposeful.

Reactions: NDX
Just wanted to add that spooky Alexa being on the truck directly above Chad Gable and dead center of camera was very purposeful.
Said the same thing when I saw it too.

RIP Sika. I don't think we'll ever see anything quite like the Samoan dynasty again.

How would you guys feel if Uncle Howdy did a similar sit down interview with each of the Wyatt Sicks?

Also it just occurred to me that in a year or two from now we're going to get a match between Bron Breakker and Jacob Fatu :wow:

Last edited:
We can get a rematch between Fatu and Reed from HOG.

So who do you guys want to win their respective money in the bank matches, and who do you think will win them?

I want Chad Gable to win, I think Drew will win. For the girls I want Chelsea Green to win, buy I think Tiffany wins it.

Raw was a strong promo show, Drew kicked things off with another villainous message of intent, talking anout a man's wife is one thing, but his dog? :nuhu: He's absolutely at the top of his game right now.

I also thought the Priest/Seth/Gunther segment was good, you can see the Priest face turn coming despite him having a decent amount of heat right now.

It was great to see Zelina get some mic time and tge fans were behind her, I hope the title match next week ends in a DQ leading to Zelina & Rey vs Liv & Dom at MITB and have Zelina pin Liv to set up the WWE Women's World Championship at SummerSlam.

I was glad to see Gable win his qualifying match, the German suplex he hit on Bronson Reed was awesome. I like the foreshadowing of the Creed Brothers joining him to form a new Alpha Academy.

The women's MITB qualifier was better but I was hoping Kairi would win, I don't get the Valkyria push, she's good in the ring but milktoast.

Bron vs Kaiser was a decent match as well, both these guys have a big future and I liked the finish, not just jobbing Kaiser out. They've been building Bron as a heel but the Indi crowd were going crazy for him, I hope he beats Sami for the IC title at MITB.

Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn feel DOA as tag champs and Damage Control attacking them afterwards feels like a switch back to them could be imminen, but I'm curious where Bianca & Jade's rematch fits in.

Liv conning poor R-Truth into giving Balor & McDonagh a tag team title match was another interesting development in her storyline, especially with them winning the titles, I wonder if there might be a twist with Balor and Liv.

So who do you guys want to win their respective money in the bank matches, and who do you think will win them?

I want Chad Gable to win, I think Drew will win. For the girls I want Chelsea Green to win, buy I think Tiffany wins it.

I don't think Punk let's McIntyre even qualify, I'm pulling for Gable to win but I'm guessing it'll be Jey. For the women's MITB I think Chelsea Green would be perfect with the briefcase gimmick, and I wouldn't mind Iyo being a back to back winner, but I think it'll be Stratton.

This kind of stuff in pro wrestling isn't really my kind of thing, but I thought this concept was a clever way to addresses any "cashing in on Bray's death" criticism head on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"