A Poll for Mature Posters only please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i shave, cause the lady friend enjoys both of us being smooth down there. if you keep up with it, it doesn't itch.

I wax'em..... hole body, cluding my balls.... nothing but then a freshly waxed area...

I have done waxing. Not in the groin area yet though. But i did get my butt waxed which was interesting

One of my friends gets the "back, sack and crack" done every so often. Dunno how he does it.

That just sounds incredibly painful...

you gots to be carefully.... it's not like you do the whole thing at once... you do it in small patches... but it doesn't grow back for months... so it's worth it... plus, a metal blade by my genitals... no way

I'm of polish descent... and I don't know what it is... but they must be hairy people... I'm like a god damn bear without the wax... so, i made the decission years ago... rather be hairless, then hairy... it's not like a can thin out my ball hair, or ash hair.... all or nothing

This thread used to be about so much more than shaved nads. :csad:

You guys have awesome slang and it makes me jealous.

This thread used to be about so much more than shaved nads. :csad:

like shaved butts? or did we get some girls on her talking about shaving their vajayjays.... and how the experience was errotic to them??????

This may sound weird but...when I'm with a woman I prefer the "Flower" to be without petals...definitely needs to be shaved. It's prettier to me...almost innocent-looking and pure-er. Plus, when providing services it makes the experience less...well, hair-raising for me. :cool:

When a man shaves his crotch it looks effeminite to me. I go limp 100% if I see it.

Last edited:
I'll refer to a woman's area as "the treasure chest" and I have the "key". :o It's just better shaven.

It's only necessary when you'll be in contact with lips.

Both kinds. :o

Meh. I never shave the downtown area completely. I only trim the sides and top and that's it. I don't care if I'm getting "ahead" or not. Not to be entirely crude but...that's what dental floss is for, not my clippers. :o

I currently have a 5 o'clock shadow but I always keep it trimmed and neat. People tell me it looks very sophisticated and sexual. That "I just got out of the bed" unshaven look is so...Miami Viceish.

I think trimming is very important. I have a natual "treasure trail" but I don't want it sprawled all over my abs, so I keep it trimmed. Ditto for the groin area. These are places that need maintenance because you never know who is going to end up looking at you in the nude. :up:

A razor blade that close? No thanks...if I ever get into a relationship, then yeah, but other than that, **** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"