A real masked vigilante..

You are completly correct, this could be highly BS but im going to try it if it works out for me... If i actually, successfully, make it through at least one encounter, i will kno weither or not this is for me. My father is a California Highway Patrol man a "CHiP" if you will. He has taught me alot about law and about protecting and serving. My mother works as a court reporter and is always warning me about things that go on in her cases, just so i kno so i don't make the same mistakes kids have made in the past, ie running from the cops for a simple speeding ticket lead to death in a car accident. My brother is going into the navy as a paramedic and as soon as he leaves the service he is becoming a firefighter. Again life is about choice. You could choose to believe me or choose to just blow me off...

the_lost_soul said:
I need your help, this is a serious idea, so I would like your serious input.

Last Halloween I went as The Phantom of the Opera, full, homemade, costume. I had the mask, I was in all black and had a cape. Now I was really having fun with some friends and we were walking around my neighbor hood. Thats when i saw them... The real "Cool Guys" in all their glory with their fake chainsaw... they had a kid cornered, and me being one who used to be a helpless geek, was appauled by the situation. The kids were my age just about, possibly older(I started school a bit early). So i stood there, cape blowing in the wind and I felt empowered to do something I knew was what i had to do.

So I approach the situation and I tap the guy on the shoulder. I grab the chainsaw, its fake mind you, and I throw it onto his lawn. I grab the kid who was scarred ****less, I help him up. So the "chainsaw guy's" friend decides to take a cheap shot and lands me one to the back of the head. I fall, but then get back up, I all out kick the guy in the gut and he falls down. My head is pounding from the cheap shot. The chain saw guy just sits there, confused. I grab a hand full of the a**ole's candy and put it in the scared kid's candy bag. I walk him away and I yell to the jerks, Trick or Treat mother f**kers.

I'm sorry I felt like such a bad ass I had to say that last line. So yeah, doing this I felt great, so I wanted to know. Is the world ready for a real masked Vigilate? Because I'm physically fit and i just bought a Gym membership to train myself for this. I have 3 years of Professional Martial arts as well as years of self dicipline. I have also taken up an urban sport that I enjoy doing very much, Urban Free Flow. If you have seen the people in the nike comercials bouncing off walls and rooftops, thats what i do for my exercise! Please respond to your views.

Remember this is a serious thread.

Btw... I got a bruise the size of a tennis ball on my back and i split open my knuckle, so I know this isn't a game. I take this very seriously.

Maybe you should have played the Phantom in the movie instead of Gerard Butler.

First of all, you want to learn good martial arts.....the good stuff
take an extended trip to the far east

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega5.gif
Are you going for weapons that just submit criminals and make them immobile or do you wanna kill them?

Never ever kill.

Just subdue. I don't even want to seriously hurt them. I just want them to be sustained until properly arrested.

lol, sean, very tru, thats why i choose to do so.. hehe

No one knows who i am, secret identity still secret, right? right?

As for MA - I'd suggest looking into Krava Maga, either Jiu-Jitsu or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Kali(AKA Escrima and Arnis).

waait, why is this even being entertained?

the_lost_soul said:
You are completly correct, this could be highly BS but im going to try it if it works out for me... If i actually, successfully, make it through at least one encounter, i will kno weither or not this is for me. My father is a California Highway Patrol man a "CHiP" if you will. He has taught me alot about law and about protecting and serving. My mother works as a court reporter and is always warning me about things that go on in her cases, just so i kno so i don't make the same mistakes kids have made in the past, ie running from the cops for a simple speeding ticket lead to death in a car accident. My brother is going into the navy as a paramedic and as soon as he leaves the service he is becoming a firefighter. Again life is about choice. You could choose to believe me or choose to just blow me off...
dialog-vega1.gif
So why don't you take example of YOUR family? Why work outside of the law when that in itself is already a crime? A man that works outside the law is either stupid or without fear. A man without fear is a man without hope. Vengeance and petty get-backs is not valid motive for action.

well, its tuesday here and i have to wake up in 4 hours so....goodnight all
this is insane

the_lost_soul said:
Never ever kill.

Just subdue. I don't even want to seriously hurt them. I just want them to be sustained until properly arrested.

lol, sean, very tru, thats why i choose to do so.. hehe

No one knows who i am, secret identity still secret, right? right?
dialog-vega3.gif
How will you make your escape from the crime scene or from the Feds? Do you find it ironic that Batman NEVER gets stuck in traffic jams or that helicopter are NEVER around to follow you? So how will you get away without being caught by the Feds themselves?

You may have a chance beating up the local punks that are in your age-range. But I hope to God you never tackle anything as serious as a drug dealer or even a burgular.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
So why don't you take example of YOUR family? Why work outside of the law when that in itself is already a crime? A man that works outside the law is either stupid or without fear. A man without fear is a man without hope. Vengeance and petty get-backs is not valid motive for action.
as much as I find you to be pretty much the epithome of all that's lame and idiotic, I must admit that you have a vaild point here

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega3.gif
How will you make your escape from the crime scene or from the Feds? Do you find it ironic that Batman NEVER gets stuck in traffic jams or that helicopter are NEVER around to follow you? So how will you get away without being caught by the Feds themselves?

What the hell is he gonna do that's big enough for the feds to get involved, and send helicopters into the air searching for him? :rolleyes:

Master Chief said:
Hope is highly overrated. :wolverine
bison-ee7.gif
Well hope is ALWAYS overrated when you're suffering from depression or insanity.

lol thast true, as for ground cops, a little parkour can get them right off my back...

Master Chief said:
What the hell is he gonna do that's big enough for the feds to get involved, and send helicopters into the air searching for him? :rolleyes:
Vega_9.gif
Once he piles up enough attention from the media, the Feds will go after him. It already happens in real life, even without attention from the media. Illegal bounty hunters and hitmen are brought in aalll the time by the feds. They gain attention once they attempt to prevent a crime. You don't actually think he's the first person to think this up now do you? Jesse James, Billy the Kid, Jeronimo, Hyojuata, Chief Joseph (Native American heros). Their is this novel called The Executioner about this man that takes the law into his own hands and goes around killing criminals. This is where The Punisher is based on. It is based on The Executioner story.

the_lost_soul said:
lol thast true, as for ground cops, a little parkour can get them right off my back...
you are aware that even if you are in very good shape, and allegedly bench press your own weight, you are still in a developmental stage, right? and although you surely master the seven secret arts of ninja ass-kicking-tsu, there is a pretty slim chance you might be able to subdue a fully developed man whose work is to overcome thugs many times twice their size?

also, if you say that you can bench press your own weight, that must mean you are seriously built for your age, which means an increased body mass, which also translates into an increased difficulty to be able to move swiftly, which also would make you look bigger and wider than your avarege high school football jock....

there's more holes in your story than in the old underwear I just threw out a week ago

Bison1.gif
I don't question your abilities to fight and endure extreme violent situations, but what will you do about fully armed criminals with powerful guns? Will you wear a shrapnel and bullet proof suite?

Kid don't do somethin you'll regret. Wantin ta help is all good and fine but do it legaly. Look in to the cops, army, navey somethin where you are working with the law not aginst it. This aint comic books eventualy you become what you hate, nothing more then a thug.

I think Bison has been watching one too many CSI episodes. They can't track you with forensic evidence unless they already have your name on file. Now if they captured him they could match him to every fight he's been in if they are keeping the evidence. But they would have to have for example his DNA on file with his identity in order to pick up a piece of hair from a crime scene and match it.

It's the "One free crime" rule.

If your prints are never on file, then you can commit a crime with no gloves because they don't know who's prints are on the weapon or whatever because they aren't on file.

Now if they catch you or are investigating you THEN they can check the prints against yours.

The problem most people have is when they commit a crime (like murder) it's usually for some personal reason, which links them to the body, which makes them a suspect and then they get caught.

Want to commit the perfect murder? Buy a gun from some sleazy shop in Tijuana or someplace that doesn't keep records. Then kill someone completely random in a state on the other side of the country.

They will spend months if not years investigating everyone that person knew or hated or worked with. Just keep your mouth shut and you are fine.

Also I don't give a crap what kind of martial arts you take, if you are 5'7 150 lbs. The 6'4 270 lbs guy is going to kick the living hell out of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"