A real masked vigilante..

When in trouble, the world needs The Hurricane:

shanepicdec2003mag.jpg

To the people arguing about a cool superhero name/gimmick, if it were me doing this(and it wouldn't be this is really ****ing dumb), I'd just copy the gimmick from a comic superhero. Of course, my favorite, Batman. Go with what works..err, well it really wouldn't. lol

Just marking my place in here to subscribe to the thread. When I switch back to my own computer, I want to read the rest and see how all this plays out. :wolverine

UPDATE: Well, that was a fun ride. If there's one thing more pathetic than a teenage boy deciding to become a masked vigilante and asking for permission from an internet messaging board it's definitely a group of jeering hyenas making crude jokes about it. E. Bison's responses were the most relevant and mature in the whole thread. Think about that for a second. Yeah, that's right-- hang your heads in shame. :wolverine

I wasn't asking for permission, i was asking for input. For suggestions on how to go about doing this in a way that WOULDN'T have me end up in a body bag on my first night. I haven't disappeared, just went to sleep lol. I'm not really built in a sense that i look like a seriod pumper. I'm wirey, I'm 6' or 5'11" im not sure... But yea.... hmm...

I doubt many will remember this, but a few years ago (2001, maybe 2000) some kind tried to claim he created real web shooters and used them to become a super hero, and save the girl he liked from being raped, etc...you know, anyhow, long story short, we all came to the conclusion, that he was full of ****...which brings me to my question to the maker of this thread...

are you by any chance the same guy?

oh, and if you can only bench your body weight, that isn't too impressive. Might want to hit the gym a little longer before becoming a vigilante.

Herr Logan said:
Just marking my place in here to subscribe to the thread. When I switch back to my own computer, I want to read the rest and see how all this plays out. :wolverine

UPDATE: Well, that was a fun ride. If there's one thing more pathetic than a teenage boy deciding to become a masked vigilante and asking for permission from an internet messaging board it's definitely a group of jeering hyenas making crude jokes about it. E. Bison's responses were the most relevant and mature in the whole thread. Think about that for a second. Yeah, that's right-- hang your heads in shame. :wolverine

your custom title holds true tonight.

This hath inspired me. Hold still the pixelated Bulletin Board, until whence I return from where I depart.

English: I'm cooking some $hit up. Wait and see.

Matt said:
your custom title holds true tonight.

I try to make it hold true every night. It is my gift; it is my curse. :wolverine

the_lost_soul said:
E. Bison, your input was exactly the kind of response i would like to have, I'm seventeen actually. I do parkour and I bench 150, which is almost my body weight. I know i can't stop a bullet but i know i can live after being hit. When i was 13 my dad was hunting while we were camping and i took a bullet to the leg. I know what I'm getting myself into. I believe i can do this. I saw a post on "what if batma were real" in the batman forum, they all had awesome ideas, perhaps i will rekick that forum.
superheros dont way close to 150 pounds tiny tim. jk jk it would be cool, ive always wanted there to be a masked vigilante somwhere out there.

Herr Logan said:

yes, I assume you find it akin to pointint anf laughing at someone who has down syndrome

but this poor dude is not that lucky

Matt said:
I doubt many will remember this, but a few years ago (2001, maybe 2000) some kind tried to claim he created real web shooters and used them to become a super hero, and save the girl he liked from being raped, etc...you know, anyhow, long story short, we all came to the conclusion, that he was full of ****...which brings me to my question to the maker of this thread...

the bad old days of Spider-Man Hype

I do miss those

hey yo its sean said:
Wait a minute, you're 6 foot, and 150 lbs? Yeah, hit the gym buddy boy.
Being in the gym has nothing to do with body weight genius.

Matt said:

lol memoriessss

the guy said he was swinging from around his neighborhood

that was in late 2000 early 2001

it sure has been a long strange trip

Lol i said i can almost bench my wait, Im 170, I'm slim and my MAX bench press, not my average is 160, my average is 150

you should be able to max more than what you weigh and average more than what you weigh. 150 on a 170 guy is REALLY unimpressive.

DeZiReFlawz~108 said:
Being in the gym has nothing to do with body weight genius.

I don't care how you look; being 6'0 and 150 is underweight, genius.

Yeah, they're right... dude, you're freakin skinny...

but, but... he's a superhero :confused:

If you are seriously going to do this, don't go for the super hero gimmick. It will be laughed at and you will get your butt kicked. Go for something people have a stereotype about and really have subconcious fears of. Like wear all black and try and make your skin very pale. Fight crime only at night and try to look Goth you could possibly pass yourself off for a vampire or someone who believes they are one, work on people's fear of the random and often violent actions of those type of people stereotypically.

Then it might work...but jumping out in yellow and red spandex isn't going to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"