A real masked vigilante..

PLAS said:
the raping, don't forget the rapings
I'm sorry I've never found your juvenille humor funny. Don't worry though, it's probably me. :(

Man-Thing said:
That's why I said him. It reminds me of what in all probability would happen if this guy decided to do it in real life. He would twist his ankle or something and then get beat up really bad.

I can just picture him with his hands covering his face and sobbing. He then picks up his broken Phantom of the Opera Halloween mask (a freking Halloween Mask for goodness sake!) and throws it into the street.

Make that scenario happen over and over, where he gets his gumption up to try again, only to get smacked around some more and I think you've got a box office winner. :up: You could even throw in a scene where he gets raped to help make it appeal to PLAS. ;)

jag

jaguarr said:
Make that scenario happen over and over, where he gets his gumption up to try again, only to get smacked around some more and I think you've got a box office winner. :up: You could even throw in a scene where he gets raped to help make it appeal to PLAS. ;)

jag
I've said it before and I'll say it again, anal rapings are the way of the future

PLAS said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, anal rapings are the way of the future

Especially if you're planning on an extended stay in the Gray Bar Hotel. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
Especially if you're planning on an extended stay in the Gray Bar Hotel. :up:

jag
or the blue oyster bar

These kind of threads always make me laugh. Anyone who asks if he should become a vigilante on a message board is pathetic.

in my opinion, The Lost Soul, what you did was very heroic, I would probably just stay out of the whole thing, but then again, I'm a girl so maybe they won't give me that much sht

Mr. Sinister05 said:
MASTER CHIEF
Do you wear a mask when jumping people? Also, what if the guy didn't really rape the girl and she's just being a *****?

I think he did what he felt was necessary to do in the situation. :confused: But, where do you get the nerve to ask that question exactly?

Mr. Sinister05 said:
MASTER CHIEF
Do you wear a mask when jumping people? Also, what if the guy didn't really rape the girl and she's just being a *****?

No, I didn't cover my face. I believe I followed him into the washroom, and he was washing his hands, so I choked him then threw him to the ground and started pounding. If he didn't force her to do what she and everyone else said, then well, I'll prolly never know.

He fit the profile of a person I'd see pulling s**t like that though.

I think a real-life vigilante's night would go something like Bruce Wayne's first night in Year One.. Only every night would be like that one.

Master Chief said:
No, I didn't cover my face. I believe I followed him into the washroom, and he was washing his hands, so I choked him then threw him to the ground and started pounding. If he didn't force her to do what she and everyone else said, then well, I'll prolly never know.

He fit the profile of a person I'd see pulling s**t like that though.

*Cheers MC*:batman: :)

the_lost_soul said:
I need your help, this is a serious idea, so I would like your serious input.

Last Halloween I went as The Phantom of the Opera, full, homemade, costume. I had the mask, I was in all black and had a cape. Now I was really having fun with some friends and we were walking around my neighbor hood. Thats when i saw them... The real "Cool Guys" in all their glory with their fake chainsaw... they had a kid cornered, and me being one who used to be a helpless geek, was appauled by the situation. The kids were my age just about, possibly older(I started school a bit early). So i stood there, cape blowing in the wind and I felt empowered to do something I knew was what i had to do.

So I approach the situation and I tap the guy on the shoulder. I grab the chainsaw, its fake mind you, and I throw it onto his lawn. I grab the kid who was scarred ****less, I help him up. So the "chainsaw guy's" friend decides to take a cheap shot and lands me one to the back of the head. I fall, but then get back up, I all out kick the guy in the gut and he falls down. My head is pounding from the cheap shot. The chain saw guy just sits there, confused. I grab a hand full of the a**ole's candy and put it in the scared kid's candy bag. I walk him away and I yell to the jerks, Trick or Treat mother f**kers.

I'm sorry I felt like such a bad ass I had to say that last line. So yeah, doing this I felt great, so I wanted to know. Is the world ready for a real masked Vigilate? Because I'm physically fit and i just bought a Gym membership to train myself for this. I have 3 years of Professional Martial arts as well as years of self dicipline. I have also taken up an urban sport that I enjoy doing very much, Urban Free Flow. If you have seen the people in the nike comercials bouncing off walls and rooftops, thats what i do for my exercise! Please respond to your views.

Remember this is a serious thread.

Btw... I got a bruise the size of a tennis ball on my back and i split open my knuckle, so I know this isn't a game. I take this very seriously.

ya good thing you did there... I got about 7 years of martial arts training under my belt. Buti just dont feel like getting shot.

Fight and help when ya can, but dont go lookin for trouble.

I had an idea like this once... when I was 7

Dude, you need some serious help. First thing, STOP reading comics! You're going to get yourself hurt or worse yet you're going to hurt someone else. Secondly, I understand you want to help people, but this is not the way to go about it. Taking a club to someone’s head could kill, and you’ll end up in jail for murdering a single father who stole some much needed medicine for his kid. Life is not black and white. Right or wrong! There are a lot of gray spots. So cool your horses and get this out of your head!

My advice: BECOME A POLICE OFFICER if you want to serve the public, do NOT, and I repeat DO NOT become a vigilante.

anonymous15 said:
in my opinion, The Lost Soul, what you did was very heroic, I would probably just stay out of the whole thing, but then again, I'm a girl so maybe they won't give me that much sht

I agree it was heroic and you should be applauded for it, but that doesn't make you batman.

I'm inclined to agree with Man-Thing.
Remember that thread I made a couple of weeks ago about how I saved that woman from a ravenous dog? Do you see me putting on a mask and running around persecuting dogs and then calling myself a hero? Lost Soul, I'm not saying this to be mean, but this is just a childish fantasy that'll get you killed if you take it too far.

You're getting high on testosterone. First off, martial arts are nothing like street fighting. In street fighting, there's no rules. Second, you probably didn't get as bad a beating as you got because there was a little kid there. Third, Urban Free Flow sounds cool. However, one uppercut punch and you go flying off the wall. Fourth, no one has the muscle to take on a lot of people all at once. Fifth, being a vigilate will get you into a lot of trouble and police could probably catch up to you. They've had a lot of training. Sixth, it could also get you into trouble with gangs. Gangs with guns.

street fighting will get you a game of hyper dimensional checkers.

sexual checkers:(

Another thing: If you do go through with this, ditch the fox mask.

Forget the Batman handbook, I saw it and was and was very disappointed.

lost soul, your act was heroic.But they just had a fake chainsaw, the next guys may have real chainsaws, knives and guns. You couldnt fight crime, you cant dodge bullets and you dont have lighting fast reactions. Sorry guy, we all would like to a vigilante, but they only exsist in comics, films and tv

SpideyLad said:
lost soul, your act was heroic.But they just had a fake chainsaw, the next guys may have real chainsaws, knives and guns. You couldnt fight crime, you cant dodge bullets and you dont have lighting fast reactions. Sorry guy, we all would like to a vigilante, but they only exsist in comics, films and tv

Are you joking? Vigliantes are real, genius. People commit acts of vigilantism every single day. Don't even think about arguing that, and if that isn't what you meant, then say it correctly next time. I'm so sick of people completely disregarding the truth just so they can pretend they're more knowledgable than some damn fool who wants to play superhero. :wolverine

You know what? I'm feeling cynical today, so I've changed my mind. I think you should TOTALLY go for this whole vigilante thing, Lost Soul! I'm a big fan of Natural Selection, and I think you are very likely candidate so we might as well just go ahead and get it over with. :up:

Cheers,
jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"