A Thread For Those Who Have an Optimistic Viewpoint

Aiden said:
THATS IT!

I've had it with the Cyclops thread.

I'm never going in there again.

What i miss?

All im asking for is a name change of this thread.

Aiden said:
THATS IT!

I've had it with the Cyclops thread.

I'm never going in there again.

I realized that a while ago... so yeah. That thread makes me feel unwelcomed. bad :( and I love Cyclops... not in that way. he's just so cool like Wolverine and Jean...except Jean is the hottest of the X-Men. ;)

DarknessOfDeath said:
I realized that a while ago... so yeah. That thread makes me feel unwelcomed. bad :( and I love Cyclops... not in that way. he's just so cool like Wolverine and Jean...except Jean is the hottest of the X-Men. ;)

Yah I went in the Cyclops thread by accident though. And I didn't feel very welcomed LOL. I guess becuase I was a Wolverine fan so meh. On topic: Agian this movie will rock!

Cyclops is my favourite character. But I honestly can't take much more of that thread

RonStoppablefan said:
Yah I went in the Cyclops thread by accident though. And I didn't feel very welcomed LOL. I guess becuase I was a Wolverine fan so meh.

Sorry i remember being the first one too attack you but that's because Kurosawa was their and everyone was going mad and so it rubbed off a little :p i try to stay as civilized as possible. I apologize for outing you out and attacking you like i did. :O

Thank goodness theres the powerful tool: IGNORE... -strokes the iggy button- :)

I think it's sad that the news about Cyclops has put blame on a lot of the other characters. Ice man is my favorite, and yet if he were to die I probably wouldn't be as upset about it.

But yeah, the cyke thread is not a good place for Logan fans.

and yes Jean is the hottest.

gambitfire said:
Sorry i remember being the first one too attack you but that's because Kurosawa was their and everyone was going mad and so it rubbed off a little :p i try to stay as civilized as possible. I apologize for outing you out and attacking you like i did. :O

Its cool, apology accepted :)
And Kurosawa always seems to be on my back for some reason :(
I look forward to the film, ha I'm trying to stay on topic :up:

Safe Haven for those who "still have a brain"? :rolleyes: Right. Because being a gullible cheerleader is one of the foremost signs of intelligent brain activity.

Such people hang around every movie patting themselves on the back and whining about "haters". F4, Elektra, Daredevil, even Catwoman....

FieryBalrog said:
Safe Haven for those who "still have a brain"? :rolleyes: Right. Because being a gullible cheerleader is one of the foremost signs of intelligent brain activity.

Such people hang around every movie patting themselves on the back and whining about "haters". F4, Elektra, Daredevil, even Catwoman....

I love you.

fallenAngel said:
I think it's sad that the news about Cyclops has put blame on a lot of the other characters. Ice man is my favorite, and yet if he were to die I probably wouldn't be as upset about it.

But yeah, the cyke thread is not a good place for Logan fans.

and yes Jean is the hottest.

Every thing what you said is true :)

Secret_Riddle said:
x3 will be great trust me. remember return of the king was the least plot driven and was essentialy one big climax and it ruled =D

Sorry, I dont trust you at all. Especially when you compare this mess to Return of the King, one of the most awesomely geekgasmic movies in existence.

FieryBalrog said:

No, judging a movie you have yet to see is the definitive sign of intelligence... :rolleyes:

weatherwitch said:
No, judging a movie you have yet to see is the definitive sign of intelligence... :rolleyes:
haha nice one, pwnt btw

this isnt much of a safe haven anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MangleBoP said:
I'm just saying, it COULD happen! After all, almost the same thing happened at the end of "Here comes Tomorrow".

Huh? Here Comes Tomorrow is an alternate future.

And besides, dumb resurrections are one of the biggest complaints about Marvel comics.

FieryBalrog said:
Sorry, I dont trust you at all. Especially when you compare this mess to Return of the King, one of the most awesomely geekgasmic movies in existence.

umm yah u know wat buddy watch the movie urself then. i can see ur a lord of the rings fan from ur name but seriously calling x3 a mess? all the fan reviews seem to be positve and if u think about it return of the king is just one big giant climax that finishes the plot even if it is a toally amazing movie. and i, most likely the same as u, view return of the king as one of the best movies ever made. so basically im jus sayin go see x3 for urself before u flame it. remember cyclops isnt everything if ur in that general group :)

x3 WILL rock

JustABill said:
I should be banned just because I'm not babbling on like you? Righttttt. Whatever. I have to get to work.
Not at all.

just because you have forgotten what the word respect mean.

i mean it looks like that you have chosen to like this movie ..

I have personnally a wait and see attitude ( even if i don't like a lot of things that i see or hear)

i respect your choice even if i don't agree.

you don't .

That's why.

FieryBalrog said:

I'd compare it more to Revenge of the Sith. The darkness of the plot seems to coincide with that. And the action looks awesome.

Also the whole looks like it will probably be better than the sum of it's parts.

weatherwitch said:

you may have a point but if i go see Mission Impossible III today will you guarantee me it will be good?
Then again alot of you claim this movie will ROCK which is fine i think it can too but that's passing judgement is it not?

Secret_Riddle said:
umm yah u know wat buddy watch the movie urself then. i can see ur a lord of the rings fan from ur name but seriously calling x3 a mess? all the fan reviews seem to be positve and if u think about it return of the king is just one big giant climax that finishes the plot even if it is a toally amazing movie. and i, most likely the same as u, view return of the king as one of the best movies ever made. so basically im jus sayin go see x3 for urself before u flame it. remember cyclops isnt everything if ur in that general group :)

x3 WILL rock
then , they seem to you.

Because they aren't all positive.

Phoenix1.jpg

Don't worry... Jean has come to rescue us. She even has R2D2 with her. OMG. Where's Obi-wan Kenobi!?! :eek:

weatherwitch said:

Well, excuse me. :p If I see two trains hurtling towards each other at full speed, its usually a pretty good bet that theres going to be something called a "trainwreck".

The evidence is all here. Multiple reviews, we know the whole plot basically, and we've seen at least a 6th of the movie in clips. Connect the dots.

Not to mention, sometimes things are just obvious. I didnt need to see "You Got Served" to know it was going to suck dong.

this thread is for people who think this movie will rock intensely!...

if you dont think that then dont spam this thread with complaints!!!!

xwolverine2 said:
this isnt much of a safe haven anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL True, but at least we have one more positive thread instead of a negitive thread :)
I think the movie will be awesome, I've said this about 50 times LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"