A Waste of a film?

Even if the movie sucks..... I'm sure it doesnt matter to FOX.

They made thier money off of us and thats all that matters to them.

Money*

Ratings? well, they always can make other movies besides comic/sci-fi stuff and make more money.

As I read the reviews from some of the people that have already been exposed to the film- they are pretty much saying the same stuff - We fans were ripped off.

But I'll still go see it with my friends - at least the action and effects will be good - I hope.

Well said Anthony05, I'll see for myself if the movie is good or bad. I think it will be good. All this negativity is why I dont read reviews and such.
True these movies should be made for the fans but since the almightly dollar is the main concern the movie has to appeal to the masses.

Do most of you hate a film before you have yet to see it? based on reviews? I bet if singer did x3 it would still be dumbed down.

PoSeiDon said:
Do most of you hate a film before you have yet to see it? based on reviews? I bet if singer did x3 it would still be dumbed down.

Even with some spoilers I've read that I wasn't THRILLED about I want to see how they work in the context of the film. Maybe I won't mind it. And since it IS all about the money hopefully we'll get an X4 eventually that will make up for any qualms we might have over X3.

I really hope its not a waste of a film. I'll start crying when its finished if it is! Could have been so good but what do Fox care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"