A Whole New Lounge - Part 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Property". They're not toasters or something, dammit. :p

That was lewd? :p

In all fairness to toasters...they can help prepare for a delicious breakfast. To date, the Fett clones have not mastered that ability.

Praise be to the Lords of Chaos! Blood and Souls for C. Lee!

7ux3Lne.gif

Just like magic...

In all fairness to toasters...they can help prepare for a delicious breakfast. To date, the Fett clones have not mastered that ability.

I'm sure they could cook up some tasty military rations. :oldrazz:

When it comes to ending lounges then call me.....something. :ftc:

The Fett clones are mostly good at antipasto.

jokesonm3's consistency with 'huzzah' is either weird or weird... as is the love and happiness that comes when a new lounge thread starts.

idontpartake_zps52455c19.gif

jokesonm3's consistency with 'huzzah' is either weird or weird... as is the love and happiness that comes when a new lounge thread starts.

idontpartake_zps52455c19.gif

Only on the BvS boards and the Lounge! :awesome:

I still have the Aladdin meme in my head from the last one.

And now that I've witnessed the reincarnation of a new thread, I feel obligated to stay. :p

Millions of Temuera Morrison? Awesome.

Millions of slaves programmed to fight a war? Not awesome.

Who says they where programmed? That's just millions of Temueras being themselves.

Who says they where programmed? That's just millions of Temueras being themselves.

If that was the case, then fine.

But I was referring to the GAR, not hypothetical clone armies of Temueras. :oldrazz:

What is the GAR? Is that the Great Army of The Republic?

Hey, Naked Shia. How's your campaign going?

I'm not campaig'ing.
The only place where is asked people to vote for me is my sig. My other posts are asking people to come in the thread, not to vote for me. I just want a lot of people to participate. If they feel i earnt their vote, great. But i want them to vote for me because they like what i put my energy into, not just because i asked them to vote for me.

If that was the case, then fine.

But I was referring to the GAR, not hypothetical clone armies of Temueras. :oldrazz:

Both are one and the same. They sure committed a lot of murder for a 'peacekeeping' army.

I'm not campaig'ing.
The only place where is asked people to vote for me is my sig. My other posts are asking people to come in the thread, not to vote for me. I just want a lot of people to participate. If they feel i earnt their vote, great. But i want them to vote for me because they like what i put my energy into, not just because i asked them to vote for me.

When is this thing going down, again?

Both are one and the same. They sure committed a lot of murder for a 'peacekeeping' army.

Like Batman with his one rule... That he's never really kept in live action except maybe the West show. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"