BvS A Wonder Woman villain in this movie? discussion thread

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
I was wondering with the Trinity mostly involved in this movie. Who will be the villains besides Lex Luthor?
I don't know if it could be part of this movie, at the 3rd act, part of a possibly Wonder Woman solo movie, part of a Justice League movie?
Think about it guys. whose villains can be powerful enough to battle and to unite them and becoming the JL?

Hades. (possibly a JL or cliffhanger of this movie)
I think they could give a groundbreaking invasion to the JL under the world and taking this to a whole level without taking Darkseid's first appearance too soon.

Ares
As his uncle he can be a terrible foe to this Trinity or to the JL.
2942808-673269-002_super.jpg

Circe
He could be the team-up with Lexy to battle Wonder Woman. Magical and interesting powers could give diversity to the movie.
wwcirce1.jpg

Dr. Psycho
Taking the team-up possibility as working for Lex Luthor. This guy and his abilities could represent a great way of introduce them in the DC universe this kind of powers.
tumblr_ljppoh5uHr1qc7rns.jpg

What do you guys think? Do you think is possible to have a Wonder Woman enemie to a future justice league? or to represent a member of the villains battling the DC's Trinity.
If you have another suggestion, please give it, you're welcome to share it with us.

Last edited:
There is a 2,66% of this happening.

Also, nu52 Ares > Older incarnations. I'd much rather see him in that way. Not to mention Cassandra and the First Born make an awesome duo for a solo film.

There is a 2,66% of this happening.

Also, nu52 Ares > Older incarnations.
I was refering to Ares in general. not of an specific comic era.
Also I'm not familiarized with the new Wonder Woman's villains.

I guess Cheetah helps out Luthor and Ra's. I don't know...

Cheetah seems like a good choice for the muscle of the bigger villains.

I highly doubt we'll see a Wonder Woman villain...and we shouldn't anyway because it'll be cramming another aspect into a movie that's already jam packed. But, when that does happen, I'd love to see guys like Ares, Deimos, etc. Honestly, I just want them to use as many of the Greek Mythology based villains as possible.

I don't think this movie is too crammed, and I would welcome it.

However, I don't think Wonder Woman's inclusion makes this "Superman/Batman movie" into a 'trinity' movie, and I don't think there will be a WW villain, just like how there's no Black Widow villain in Iron Man 2.

I do think it would be cool for JL if we got a WW villain (Ares) along with another Superman villain (Brainiac).

I'd rather there not be a WW villain here, but if I had to choose one it'd be Cheetah. Save Ares and/or Circe for her solo movie.

I just don't think there's going to be any magic in this movie.

is not a Wonder Woman villain.

I don't think she'll have representation in the form of a villain in this movie.

Vandal Savage has appeared as WW-villain many times in comics and animated series, and is more grounded as compared to other Gods.

didn't even want her in the movie, so as little of her as possible please.

I highly doubt we'll see a Wonder Woman villain...and we shouldn't anyway because it'll be cramming another aspect into a movie that's already jam packed. But, when that does happen, I'd love to see guys like Ares, Deimos, etc. Honestly, I just want them to use as many of the Greek Mythology based villains as possible.

This.

I love Greek mythology and it would be cool to see some Greek gods ****ing the modern world up. Worked for The Avengers with Loki.

is not a Wonder Woman villain.

I don't think she'll have representation in the form of a villain in this movie.

I don't think there will be a Wonder Woman villain in this movie either.

If Batman ain't getting a villain, Wonder Woman won't.

The only Wonder Woman/Themyscira connection this movie needs is Mercy.

The only Wonder Woman/Themyscira connection this movie needs is Mercy.

And even then, I never liked the "Mercy is an Amazon" idea. It just seems like unnecessarily complicating a character that worked well enough on her own.

Is Geoff Johns the one would made Mercy an Amazon?

Sounds like someone who would do that.

I think Ares or Hades could give the JL or the Trinity a big threat without putting Darkseid too soon.
Also if they want a team up of villains Lex, Circe. But Not necessary for this movie. Could be part of her own solo movie or for me the most interesting thing putting for a JL movie but introducing him here.

Don't agree with you on the villain aspect. Lex Luthor will not be the only villain of this movie. What I suggest is that Ares or Hades could give a introduction here to be the foe in the JL or just can go with Circe or Dr. psycho to put sort of Team-up against them.
Althought we don't know if Wonder Woman appears in costume until the 3rd act and the rest of the movie she's dressed or still on themyscira

Don't agree with you on the villain aspect. Lex Luthor will not be the only villain of this movie. What I suggest is that Ares or Hades could give a introduction here to be the foe in the JL or just can go with Circe or Dr. psycho to put sort of Team-up against them.
Althought we don't know if Wonder Woman appears in costume until the 3rd act and the rest of the movie she's dressed or still on themyscira
Hell no to Ares or Hades being the main villain of JL! HELL NO. They both are decent villains, but only worthy of being villains of a Wonder Woman movie.
Ares and Hades can both be villains in a Wonder Woman movie (like the 2009 animated film) but using them as the villains of Justice League would be incredibly underwhelming.

^^ I believe you don't know how much potential these two had in the comics..

You presume too much

Ares' place is as the main villain of a Wonder Woman. No doubt about that. Ares could work if he was working alongside other villains. But if he's the central villain of a JL movie, :down

I prefer villains that are more associated with the Justice League, rather than a villain who is associated with a single hero. One who isn't even the central character of the JL.

Ares should be the villain of a Wonder Woman movie. Using him as the main villain of a JL movie is like using Sinestro as the main villain... it's just not a good idea.

I suggest Darkseid, the Crime Syndicate, or the Legion of Doom as the villains

I really want to see a Wonder Woman movie with Ares as the main villain. Hades could be involved, along with Cheetah and or Faust. Based on the 2009 movie and the first new 52 storyline.

Last edited:
I don't see it that way. First let's get an example. Ras (Batman) was a main JL foe in tower of Babel, Brainiac (Superman) has been multiple times a JL foe. Then Wonder Woman is a central character of the league alongside Superman and Batman and the three form the DC's trinity.
Ares in the Wonder Woman's 2009 doesn't put all Ares full potential that has had over the time. But that was only a suggestion that because you know Ares if done right could be a great enemie. Not saying he can't be as a villain on a solo WW solo movie. He can be the one or the other.
Then it can be as I said before take part of the last battle from this movie.
Or they can take a WW villain as good as Circe or Dr. Psycho would do a team-up in this movie vs Supes, Wondy and Bats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"