Gotham A young Clark Kent?

Discussion in 'Past DC TV Series' started by ZIPBAGS, May 16, 2016.

1. _Superman_ Man Of Steel

Why would Clark be older than Bruce? Bruce has always been older than Clark.

2. project13 Registered

Gotham is a different interpretation of the Batman mythos. They have Harvey Dent older than Bruce rather than around the same age. I just want to see a twist in the Clark/Bruce relationship in which Kal-El is older and would teach Bruce some things about life.

3. Kathemy It could happen to you

Hmm. No. In my opinion, Bruce has enough older friends and father figures.

If they wanted to do it I think they should be equal age or Kal-El slightly younger, and not proficient in his powers. But, it would be very weird introducing Superman in Gotham for balance's sake. He'd be a God.

4. ZIPBAGS Registered

Well hopefully they producers are listening...especially since David has been asking for it also.

5. Gold Samurai Registered

My idea. Bruce is now older so a class trip would feel odd?

Bruce and Alfred are visiting the Gotham Museum. Smallville students are also visiting Gotham.

There's a hostage negotiation and everyone is stuck in the museum.

Bruce works with a bunch of kids to get everyone out. Bruce and Clark help take out the criminals.

6. edwardc Registered

That makes sense but would that take place after Bruce has had more training.

7. BH/HHH You Are My World

Id love it but I don't think they have the rights whatsoever to use Clark Kent.

8. Osiris-Rex Head-Kick

Not sure why not. Gotham, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Black Lightening are all produced by DC Entertainment/Warner Bros. Television, are distributed by Warner Bros. Television Distribution,
    and are based on characters appearing in DC Comics. Who would they have to get the rights from? It seems like if Supergirl can use Clark Kent, Gotham should be able to use him too. It's the same company.
    Do you have a source that verifies Gotham can't use Clark Kent?

9. Ozbridge Registered

IIRC back in early 2014 Fox bought license of the entire Batman franchise on TV for a big sum to produce a Batman prequel (which turned out to be Gotham). There was also reports that as long as the old Batman TV series DVD is still on sale Fox will have the right for Batman on TV (???) The exclusive nature of this prevents other DC characters from showing up I guess, maybe you can ask Kathemy he's good at digging this.

10. BH/HHH You Are My World

Gotham is on Fox, Fox got the Batman licenses off DC/WB for the show. So they would have to go to DC/WB for permission.

11. Silver Lantern comic nerd

Clark Kent, as a child hears reports of monsters and thinking he could be on of the Hugo experiments begins looking around. He comes upon files about Court of Owls demise and Bruce now a teenager learning Wayne Enterprises. He asks Bruce to help him research since he knows what went on when villains appear and Clark saves him even though he doesn't understand his powers 100%. Bruce helps him understand his identity and this is where he gets the alias Superboy when Strange uses same tactics to enhanse his powers to use him but is saved by another vigilante calling himself Green Hornet which sees Bruce as a vigilante dangerous and risky but will help train and teach him to be the best hero. Gordon becomes Commissioner finally and changed GCPD better to create the new task force and begins working with the Bat vigilante Bruce calls himself.

12. ZIPBAGS Registered

13. Arachnerd The White Portuguese

I mean...they could do it if they wanted to, particularly since the same creators are behind the upcoming Metropolis. We'll see.