Aaron Hernandez former NE Patriots Tight End: Charged with Murder

It's only getting worse for Hernandez. He's now under investigation for a Boston double murder in 2012.

They're saying the victim in this murder was killed because he knew about the 2012 double murder.

A lot of my friends are really bummed this fine upstanding murderer can't play football anymore. Maybe him, Ray Lewis and OJ can start an advocacy group.

Although we're talking about people here and not animals, I would include Michael Vick in that list of scumbags.

He's almost worst because there were so many helpless dogs cold blooded murdered by him and his *****e friends.

I love dogs. But no, killing people is worse.

Yeah, let's not get it twisted. The murder of a dog is horrible to most people, but the murder of a human trumps it.

He's almost worst because there were so many helpless dogs cold blooded murdered by him and his *****e friends.

You know what's awful to me? Equating the lives of animals to those of human beings.

Although we're talking about people here and not animals, I would include Michael Vick in that list of scumbags.

At least Vick seems to at least have the illusion of remorse and turning his life around. I'm an adamant animal lover, but I've forgiven Vick.

Pats store offers jersey exchange
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...iots-offering-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange

#81 can be exchanged for any jersey of equivalent value. Good move.

And good riddance.

Yes. Good move. Definite PR move, but good move none the less.

You know what's awful to me? Equating the lives of animals to those of human beings.
I just plain don't like people killing other things for fun or "sport." Sport killing like hunting is one thing, sport killing for games/profit is something else entirely. And killing things for fun just isn't acceptable to me.

Human lives may have more value but it shouldn't be accepted to just kill things sadistically because it's a lesser being.

I don't think anyone who commented feels that it is acceptable.

Wait so they're pinning another murder on him? I read something that a rental car went missing back in 2012 and that he rented it yet the car was found cleaned, and the rental car company filed no police report when it went missing. I've been away for the past 5 days so can someone confirm if this is true or not?

First of all he has to win dumbest criminal of the year award... basically he all but made sure everything he did that night was traceable and left forensics everywhere, trying after the fact to destroy evidence in the dumbest ways. Who breaks their phone trying to erase the calls, or turns off their security system after it records him getting out of the car with a gun? just plain stupid IMO

I don't think anyone who commented feels that it is acceptable.
No one here said it outright but I have seen it defended enough times before to know the probability at least one or two people here do support it.

Yeah it is. Like I said before too, killing animals is one step closer to killing humans as well. It shows a lack of empathy for other living creatures. Killing for food, survival or necessity aren't the same thing as doing it for the pleasure which is what Vick and other "animal fight enthusiasts" do.

First of all he has to win dumbest criminal of the year award... basically he all but made sure everything he did that night was traceable and left forensics everywhere, trying after the fact to destroy evidence in the dumbest ways. Who breaks their phone trying to erase the calls, or turns off their security system after it records him getting out of the car with a gun? just plain stupid IMO

If he's gotten away with murder before, he may have started to feel invincible.

1002068_382565691844300_1440134774_n.jpg

That sounds a little too coincidental.

If he gets out of this, with everything against him, I have no hope for the judicial system and superstars. Be it Sports/Film/Song.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...hernandez-being-treated-prison-003203774.html

"But, while awaiting trial, he has been locked alone in a small room with little or no human interaction for over 20 hours a day."

Hernandez could be waiting many months for his trial to begin. Some believe it could take a year. He was denied bail, and then denied again on appeal with the judge citing the strength of the prosecution's evidence and the risk of Hernandez fleeing. He was reportedly being kept away from the general prison population for his safety. The ACLU worries about him being kept in a cell the "size of a parking spot."
The ACLU discusses the "debilitating psychological effects" when a prisoner is extremely isolated. The group uses Hernandez's case to bring attention to the 80,000 cases of solitary confinement of prisoners, saying that it drastically diminishes the chances of rehabilitation. It says that some studies show prisoners released from extreme isolation have higher rates of repeating criminal behavior.

On the flip side, he's in general population, gets shanked and dies. They blame the prison officials for not keeping him isolated. It's a no-win situation in some cases.

That makes sense. Especially because he's a murder suspect, he'd be in jail with the worst of em. If he is convicted he'll need to learn quickly how to survive prison life.

I have a gut feeling he'll get out/reduced sentence. He has enough $$ that he can throw at this thing for years. It's sad ya know? If this was joe blow, he'd be convicted in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"