Aaron Hernandez former NE Patriots Tight End: Charged with Murder

Dude isn't gonna be released back into society anyways, so what does it matter?

On the flip side, he's in general population, gets shanked and dies. They blame the prison officials for not keeping him isolated. It's a no-win situation in some cases.
Yup. That's what happens when you're a famous person and get accused of a serious crime.

Hernandez's lawyers are calling OJ and Ray Lewis's as we speak.

Hernandez's lawyers are calling OJ and Ray Lewis's as we speak.
If they want to contact OJ's lawyer, they'll have to go through a psychic medium. Johnnie Cochran's been dead for 8 years.

Hey, it doesn't look good for him and he's got money to blow. whats he gonna do? buy cigs in prison?

If they want to contact OJ's lawyer, they'll have to go through a psychic medium. Johnnie Cochran's been dead for 8 years.

That was hardly the only one he had.

The Patriots just can't catch a break can they?

Jesus it just keeps adding up. I wonder if he is convicted if he'll get the death penalty.

Video shows Aaron Hernandez was at same club as two double-homicide victims on night of their deaths in 2012

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ndez-same-club-two-double-205355331--nfl.html
Being at the same place as the victims in the same night won't convict him (I mean, how many other people were at that club too?), but I wager they're building a case and not just throwing out hypotheticals at this point.

If there ever was an entitled rotten piece of trash, it's this guy. He really is a piece of work.

[YT]uKZL2ogi2h4[/YT]

Haha I thought of this scene too.

I remember when I was little kid and I saw this I thought Krypton had a bunch of giant head people who lived there and delivered sentences to criminals.

Why? Aaron, why? Pats offense would have been totally killer if you were still here!

Why? Aaron, why? Pats offense would have been totally killer if you were still here!
Because he is a psychopath? Remember, this is was the first of three potential murders he committed. Plus the guy he shot in the face.

Scumbag. The thing is, don't these guys try to make it in football or whatever to escape their lives of crime? We're not talking about a half decent player here... we're talking about a bonafide superstar who was on a multi million dollar contract. How can someone possibly be so stupid? How can a multi millionaire NFL player be getting involved in drive bys? It just boggles the mind.

Scumbag. The thing is, don't these guys try to make it in football or whatever to escape their lives of crime? We're not talking about a half decent player here... we're talking about a bonafide superstar who was on a multi million dollar contract. How can someone possibly be so stupid? How can a multi millionaire NFL player be getting involved in drive bys? It just boggles the mind.

I mean it's similar to CHris Brown. Chris Brown, whether you like his music or not, isn't a bad singer and dancer in terms of technicality. He's very talented and didn't grow up in that life.

But for some reason he wants to tie himself to a Blood gang in Compton AFTER becoming immensely famous.

Why people do that? Idk.

Because he is a psychopath? Remember, this is was the first of three potential murders he committed. Plus the guy he shot in the face.

Actually....AH is more of a sociopath with psychotic tendencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"