Age of Ultron Aaron Johnson is Quicksilver - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait. why is everyone suddenly worrying about QS's hair? judging from the set pics it looks great, what happend?

No idea. I love it. It looks suitably superheroic and a bit sexy. I hope they don't change it.

It'll probably end up like quicksilver in dofp. Everyone seemed to hate him til the movie opened and then suddenly everyone loves it

Oh wow I summoned the thread manager!

I'm sure this has been said before in this thread, but to me, the character in DOFP, while entertaining, was more Bart Allen than Quicksilver. I'm hoping the Avengers version has a personality closer to Quicksilver.

quicksilver__updated__by_smuddger-d7e1vik.jpg

Credit: Deviant art.

I'm sure this has been said before in this thread, but to me, the character in DOFP, while entertaining, was more Bart Allen than Quicksilver. I'm hoping the Avengers version has a personality closer to Quicksilver.
Same here. I'm sure Joss will have his characterization spot-on. QS can create some great drama in the group too.

I think his power will look great alongside everyone else. It's quite different to what we currently have.

I thought Magneto wasn't allowed in the Marvel movie universe... :huh:

Ooo, I like the QS painting! Very intense...

Quicksilvers Poster looks Badass. But now I want to play Sonic Generation on my PS3 for some reason...

After seeing Taylor's performance in godzilla, I'm not impressed by him at all. I actually liked Fox's QS, cause I honestly thought I would hate it based on the pics I saw and the tweaking of the character. The guy Evan Peters is a good actor. He's great in American Horror Story. Taylor-Johnson has more popularity but his acting chops is soso. He just bored me to tears in Godzilla. I've only seen him two movies, with the other being Kick Ass, which he was decent in but I'm not so sure about him now playing Quicksilver.

After seeing Taylor's performance in godzilla, I'm not impressed by him at all. I actually liked Fox's QS, cause I honestly thought I would hate it based on the pics I saw and the tweaking of the character. The guy Evan Peters is a good actor. He's great in American Horror Story. Taylor-Johnson has more popularity but his acting chops is soso. He just bored me to tears in Godzilla. I've only seen him two movies, with the other being Kick Ass, which he was decent in but I'm not so sure about him now playing Quicksilver.

Don't go by his performance in Godzilla. Everyone was asleep in that movie except for Bryan Cranston. Aaron Taylor Johnson was much better in the Kick-Ass movies and if you've seen Nowhere Boy where he played a young John Lennon, he wasn't bad in that either.

Don't go by his performance in Godzilla. Everyone was asleep in that movie except for Bryan Cranston. Aaron Taylor Johnson was much better in the Kick-Ass movies and if you've seen Nowhere Boy where he played a young John Lennon, he wasn't bad in that either.

Still not convinced. You're also not helping when you say "he wasn't bad in that either" and opposed to hearing "he was good or great in that". Time will tell if he pulls it off.

Still not convinced. You're also not helping when you say "he wasn't bad in that either" and opposed to hearing "he was good or great in that". Time will tell if he pulls it off.

Okay, fair enough. He was good in "Nowhere Boy". Better?

Okay, fair enough. He was good in "Nowhere Boy". Better?
Nice Avengers avatar! That's a good one for getting hype up around here. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"