Abomination Toy Pic

wow.. he actually looks nothing like the Abomintion!!

It's green goblin all over again

yeah, LL said they'd kept the ears!
Where are them???

Didn't he say they'd be smaller? If they are there that may be a reason we can't see them, or maybe they ditched them all together.

He seems like to me he was based a bit on the Ultimate version.

ultimatesliberatorswn2.jpg

hmm, yeh, the colour looks a lot more like the Ultimate version.

Whats with all the movies using ultimate versions of characters? (Venom, Dr. Doom,)

hmm, yeh, the colour looks a lot more like the Ultimate version.

Whats with all the movies using ultimate versions of characters? (Venom, Dr. Doom,)

Well Venom wasn't really... Brock was pretty skinny/boyish like Ultimate Brock though.

Doom I'll definitely give you though. If I had to take a stab it'd be one of two things.

A) Script writers / directors want their own fresh take on these characters.

or

B) Marvel has a secret initiative to push ultimate versions to sell ultimate comics......

I highly doubt B :oldrazz:

anyway, this movie Abomination looks pretty awesome.

I can't wait to see him in action on the big screen. I mean, he looks nothing like the comic version..:p but it should be cool

I can't believe ALL the friggin' complaining! GEEZ guys come on... They're always gonna be a little different and I think the finished product is gonna be closer then the action figure... HAVE FAITH

Look at the figures. Hulk looks exactly like the Hulk. Abomination looks nothing like Abomination. There is no reason for A to look like A, but B to look like...I don't know what.

I am not against change; I am against throwing the original design almost completely out the window, which is what this looks like.

You know what he really looks like? That one gigantic monster from Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

I can't believe ALL the friggin' complaining! GEEZ guys come on... They're always gonna be a little different and I think the finished product is gonna be closer then the action figure... HAVE FAITH
But theres reason for changing him but to change it. And i'm sick of these directors wecking theses characters for no reason other than they don't agree with the look. Abomination now looks like that Evil Hyde creature from League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Abom is not quite what I expected, but I can live with it.
Hulk looks freakin awesome. AND HE IS DOING THE MEGA CLAP MANUEVER!

The Ultimate design doesn't count. F-ck that. The Abomination is supposed to have a different colour shade than the Hulk. But still, it's supposed to be green.

Evil Hyde from League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

lxgjekyll.jpg

the design and look of Abomination is cool enough... but those ****ing toy pics, or any other drawn **** doesn't impress me!!!... show Us how these beings look like in the actual movie, and MAYBE I can regain some of the hype that is long gone!

its going to be poorly done CGI anyway, so what does it really matter :p

I like it :up: I'm not familiar with Abomination though, so that might be why.

Is this Ultimate Abby too? Since he's brown. I don't have a good check on the Ultimate universe.

hulkie18490vs1.jpg

considering the color of the HULK figure I'd say maybe it will end up being a Green/Brown color since the HULK should be gray/green... They need contrast to the HULK or during the movie for the fight scene everybody will be like who is who! It isn't even a high-res shot of the figure!

Um, why the hell does he not look even remotely reptilian? And what the hell is up with the rib cage.

Once again, Hollywood art directors think they can outdo 40+ years of mass marketed character design.

At least Hulk looks okay. A little generic (toy wise at least), but nothing too drastic outside of glow in the dark eyes.

Hulk looks great.Abomination looks strange,but I like it a lot!

considering the color of the HULK figure I'd say maybe it will end up being a Green/Brown color since the HULK should be gray/green... They need contrast to the HULK or during the movie for the fight scene everybody will be like who is who! It isn't even a high-res shot of the figure!

BINGO! That's a great point. They can't look too similar or people will be on these boards complaining, "I couldn't tell what was going on in the fight scenes. They should have contrast them more."

Looks like a muddy green and I like that he's grotesque in design. I don't like to judge designs based on toy pics though, so I'm sure it'll look better on film. :)

Um, why the hell does he not look even remotely reptilian? And what the hell is up with the rib cage.

Once again, Hollywood art directors think they can outdo 40+ years of mass marketed character design.

At least Hulk looks okay. A little generic (toy wise at least), but nothing too drastic outside of glow in the dark eyes.

Um, the director said like a month ago he wouldn't be reptilian as he saw no reason as to why he would be. Where were you? :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"