About Thor's future

Discussion in 'Thor Sequels' started by Mightiest Mortal, Oct 5, 2018.

1. All-Father Godly

Hello, guys.

I created this thread to know your opinions about Thor's future after Avenger 4.

Even if he doesn't get a new movie - I personally believe he will - there are so many things that could be explored.

For example, he could take his role as a skyfather becoming King Thor. We could have a really cosmic saga/movie with him in a distant future.

I'd like to see your ideas!

2. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

Not sure it would fit into the MCU but a Reigning storyline would fit with where Thor currently is in the movies if you think about it.

A film with Thor vs. the Celestials would be cool as well, since Eternals is a go in the MCU.

I LOVE Marvel Herc so I think a film just about the two pantheons interacting would be sweet.

3. All-Father Godly

Cool ideas!

I think that with the introduction of other pantheons, we could see Mangog, who wants to kill every god alive. Thor would be the one stop him!

4. Hypestyle Registered

I would want to see Hercules, and pick up threads from the "Hercules Prince of Power " series from the 1980s by Bob Layton.

5. 2kt09 Snyder Rent-Free

It's quite frustrating since they stripped off most of his supporting cast. Time to introduce Beta Ray Bill.