Abuse of Power Thread (Cops, Governments, Etc.) - Part 2

I also like the video of the white woman trying to get a black man murdered by cop because he asked her to leash her dog.

I also like the video of the white woman trying to get a black man murdered by cop because he asked her to leash her dog.
She breaks the law but tries to get the innocent black man arrested for it. Sounds normal.

I know she was suspended from her job but she's on camera lying about him threatening her and she called 911. Why wasn't she ticketed or charged at least?

I know she was suspended from her job but she's on camera lying about him threatening her and she called 911. Why wasn't she ticketed or charged at least?

That would be acknowledging that calling the police on a black man is a death sentence. Besides, from the sounds of it, neither were there if the police actually came by.

Every time I see these stories I think of the kid who randomly in class one day said "we need to take all the blacks, gays, and Muslims, and put them on a boat in the middle of the ocean and sink it".

That kid is now a cop. Only person I know who became a police officer.

Obviously he isn't representative of law enforcement as a whole.... but clearly people like him feel at home in that uniform.

Last edited:
Police are supposed to screen for that kind of stuff. Clearly they need new techniques. Even though it probably isn't true it seems there are more racist cops than there are not these days. And **** like this does not change public perception otherwise.

Is it just me or does this sound fishy? Especially after how the murder of George Floyd was initially described.

Last edited:
My views on police are the same as they are on landlords. Maybe in their personal lives they are good people, I’m sure they have friends and family they love, but structurally they are predatory human beings, and enforce a status quo of oppression.

And the crying about the looting of Target is ridiculous. You want to talk about looting? Fine:

My views on police are the same as they are on landlords. Maybe in their personal lives they are good people, I’m sure they have friends and family they love, but structurally they are predatory human beings, and enforce a status quo of oppression.

And the crying about the looting of Target is ridiculous. You want to talk about looting? Fine:

I don't really care about the corporations that own Wendy's or Target. But I do worry about the people who live in that town. We are still in the middle of a pandemic. People need supplies, people need jobs. I can understand the anger of many, but some turned this into an opportunity. Also apparently another person died trying to rob a pawn shop. That's just sad.

People are still acting like this virus is just gone. Nobody at the gas station I went to earlier had on masks but me.

Sometimes, anger needs to be released. And the police going full anti-riot against the protesters only made things 10 times worse.

I have seen a lot of condemnation of what happened from other police, so you know that the murder of George Floyd is bad.

It was too blatant, they can't defend that.

Typically I view people that loot stores about the same way I view a pack of wild dogs fighting over scraps. Its disgusting and stupid.

People who show up for stuff like this and then start looting stores weren't there for George Floyd. They were there for an excuse to steal stuff, and will stand on and cheapen somebody's death to do it.

lol, right because those looters were there because they cared about George Floyd and not because they saw a riot happening and saw an opportunity to steal stuff like rats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"