Actors that annoy you that other people like/suggest?

leonardo dicaprio.I've heard people go on about how he's such a great actor,but frankly I don't see it.

I see a lot of people cast Jensen Ackles in various roles, but I can't see him in any of them. I really just can't imagine it. I've seen a little of his work on Supernatural and he's got charisma, but it's hard for me to imagine him in anything.

He was also Jim in Friday The 13th Part 4 (my avatar), and the silent assassin with the hair fetish in the Charlie's Angels movies. He also was in The River's Edge, but I don't remember the character's name.

I've went and seen him talk and show his 2 films in Chicago before. No matter what you seen or heard about this man, it's all an act. He is one of the most brilliant people I've ever heard talk. Seriously.

I see a lot of people cast Jensen Ackles in various roles, but I can't see him in any of them. I really just can't imagine it. I've seen a little of his work on Supernatural and he's got charisma, but it's hard for me to imagine him in anything.

Yeah, I don't get the fascination with Ackles either. I haven't watched much Supernatural, but I thought he was terrible on Smallville and wooden in My Bloody Valentine. He's like a blander version of Emilio Estevez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"