Sequels Actress for MJ Poll

Rodrigo90

Wink wink ;)
Reaction score
Since Shai is officially out, I'd like to see who people would like best for the role.

I kind of like the idea of Alison Brie being MJ.

She's next villain, she's gonna defeat peter with her unstoppable mouth breathing lol

Wish we could vote out top 3 choices.

1. Deborah Ann Woll
2. Jane Levy
3. Alison Brie.

Absolutely love Kaya, but can't see her as MJ. Could see her as Felicia

Last edited:
The three names I like the most on this list would be Ashley Benson, Hayden Panettiere and Karen Gillan.

tumblr_moz3fmB9H11r7ik9lo4_1280.jpg

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Yeah she's a little old (29) but I still think she could work.

What happened to the other 1 million potentially good MJ's out there?? Shouldn't they be included in the poll as well? :-(
One thing is for sure. Scratch that Kristen Stewart off - RIGHT AWAY!

I so couldn't care less about the casting of MJ right now. I just want Amazing Spiderman 2 to rock every ones socks off!!! Nothing else matters right now. We'll cross the MJ bridge when that time comes. But right now, who cares.

What happened to the other 1 million potentially good MJ's out there?? Shouldn't they be included in the poll as well? :-(

I so couldn't care less about the casting of MJ right now. I just want Amazing Spiderman 2 to rock every ones socks off!!! Nothing else matters right now. We'll cross the MJ bridge when that time comes. But right now, who cares.
I was trying to get 1 million picks, but it was late and I was tired lol

I honestly think Jane Levy would be the best choice
janelevy5.jpg

She's got the near perfect qualities to portray a 616 and Ultimate version of the character.

And I think her and Andrew would make for a perfect onscreen couple. They'd look good together and the humour and drama between them would be top notch because they have the same layers

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

After seeing her in Scott Pilgrim and Sky High, I'd love to see that but I think it would only work if she was in her early to mid twenties. :(

Isn't she the daughter in Live Free or Die Hard?

I beg to differ. You could say that a million guys and a girls could have made "potentially good" Peter Parkers and Gwen Stacy's, but few would have been top-notch like Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.

Anyway, just because people are speculating about the casting of MJ doesn't mean that they aren't stoked for TASM2. If anything, they've become invested in the future of this franchise, and whoever they cast as MJ (once Emma is out of the picture) will have a big effect on that. Pre-production for TASM3 is right around the corner, so if Sony hasn't crossed the MJ bridge yet (and it appears they finally have since Woodley announced that she is no longer attached to the franchise), they will be very soon.

I'll never understand people joining a discussion centered around a certain topic just to say: who cares?

I'm firmly in the MEW camp, but I would surely take Margot Robbie or Jane Levy.

For me, it's totally Margot, but there are a few others on the list that I'd like as well.

1) Margot
2) Emma
3) Ashley Benson

Margot just oozes confidence that is essential to MJW.

I beg to differ. You could say that a million guys and a girls could have made "potentially good" Peter Parkers and Gwen Stacy's, but few would have been top-notch like Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.

Anyway, just because people are speculating about the casting of MJ doesn't mean that they aren't stoked for TASM2. If anything, they've become invested in the future of this franchise, and whoever they cast as MJ (once Emma is out of the picture) will have a big effect on that. Pre-production for TASM3 is right around the corner, so if Sony hasn't crossed the MJ bridge yet (and it appears they finally have since Woodley announced that she is no longer attached to the franchise), they will be very soon.

I'll never understand people joining a discussion centered around a certain topic just to say: who cares?

You don't know how many hot chicks there are in this world, do ya?

Point being, right now, it's so not important. I'll keep saying it. There's a million potentially good MJ's out there, that only need their hair dyed red & bingo. And the actress probably won't even be any of the ones listed anyways.

And that will be the last I'll write in this thread.

^ And there are billions of thin nerdy white guys and pretty blondes that look good in skirts and black headbands. What's your point exactly?

It's about finding someone who can capture the essence of the character and bring her to life on the big screen. Sure the look is somewhat at the forefront, but there's far more to her character than just being a 'hot chick'. There's a certain level of charisma, confidence, warmth, depth of emotion, good comedic timing, etc. that are far more important than just hiring on any ol' hot redhead.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

I voted for Emma Watson. But if MEW was on the list she would've had my vote. She's an awesome actress. Plus she's super pretty imo.

I remain convinced that the general direction that Webb and Co. came up with for their MJ won't change all that dramatically, so my top choices are Lily Collins and an actress who's not in the poll, Phoebe Tonkin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"