Sequels Actress for MJ Poll

Hmm, I'd say a little but only maybe when her fringe is down like Zooey's.

Oh well,if an Australian plays MJ I would approve without a heartbeat.

Needs accent tho..

Namely this one? :D
margot-robbie-one-for-the-boys-getty-karwai-tang-636-380.jpg

Yep! Or Yvonne Strahovski (Sorry, I had to)

I saw a manip of Margot with red hair and she looks great,it would've been a good choice if you ask me.

Strahovski is too old for Garfield's Spidey, and she's not a good actress.

Yeah I thought about that too but I can't help and feel the same about Robbie,she's young and everything but i have a feeling she will look a little bit more older than Andrew's Peter on the movie,I thought she was like 28-29 lol.

Jane on the other side kinda resembles to Emma but I think she's the best option.

Really? :o

Finee..

Too many people around me had been talking about "The Fault in Our Stars" recently, so I thought I should give it a try.

I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with Shailene Woodley. I'm not saying I want her as MJ now, but I'm not completely against the idea as I was before.

It would ultimately come down to how they use her. She's certainly not the drop-dead, gorgeous girl most comic fans want MJ to be in TASM3. With that being said, however, I can picture her with Andrew.

In short, I'm sort of in the middle now. I wouldn't be ecstatic if she was MJ, but it wouldn't bother me too much either.

Last edited:
It might be harder to choose MJ unless she doesn't come in 'till college.
The only ones I think look young enough are:
Ariana I don't think she has the right personality... though I haven't seen much acting. Mainly interviews.
AnnaSophia, She is more like MJ. She seems like, and this is just speculation from not having seen her in a movie or show for like 5 years, she seems more shy but also a bit snobby maybe.
Kaya, Probably even more like the right personality IMO. I don't think she looks much the part though. Is this BCZO Dylan tho?
Emma Watson, Again, wrong character. She might work... hey we could even have Daniel Radcliffe as Spiderman! :p
Jane Levy looked like a good pick, but she looks a little old IMO. She actually reminds me some of Wrenn Schmidt from Person of Interest.
Wrenn looks a bit old with freckles, but looks a bit younger without, still looks older than Jane though.

What about Shailene Woodley? Jennifer Lawrence? Or were the disqualified due to their other roles? I think they will both be done acting by the end of the year... as they are both on the last film based on books... right?
I don't think I like either of them anymore anyways, and they most look a bit old still.
My final pick: AnnaSophia or Ariana. They are both younger looking... AnnaSophia especially. I could totally see her still being in HS. They are both around the right age so that the time warp doesn't effect them too much, and it will be in their favor. If I had to choose one it would be AnnaSophia. She seems better for the role, yet still young enough that I could see her with someone who looks around 16. I also don't think Ariana is likely for the role... just cuz.
Don't think I'm going to some sort of narrow minded must-be-a-young-actor mindset like some have done for PP. I think many other girls could get the role, and look young enough for it. I just think a younger MJ will go best with a younger Peter or an older Peter that looks young. If they went with someone who isn't 15 and doesn't have a Babyface, then I can see ALMOST any of those actresses getting the role. There are a couple though that look like the avg. 20-30 year old... not for high-school guys. BTW None of the actresses in the poll fit the 15-20 range, so someone should probably start a new thread for that. :o

Just realized on the wrong thread, just saw that the most recent post was late last month and assumed I was on the right one. :D :whatever:

Last edited:
We talked about this a little bit in the Spider-Man General Discussion thread but AnnaSophia Robb!

Dye that hair red and you hit the jackpot :woot:

540211f70496baa129dbf9da544393a1.jpg

images

YxCSA1a.gif

c5syl5L.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member