Sequels Actress for MJ Poll

Emma's support is shaping up nicely.

Like someone pointed out earlier, she certainly has the emotional chops to make Peter fall in love again after Gwen...

When I first saw her on Skins, I thought her look was striking and that the camera loved her and eventhough her character was kinda annoying I thought she did a good job acting wise. I've been meaning to find something else she is in.
I thought she did good in Wuthering Heights. You should check that out.

Neither. Unless something changes, it seems like both of their schedules could be open for the end of 2014 through 2015 when TASM3 will presumably be filming. :yay:

Kaya could be a pretty good choice, but imo AnnaSophia is definitely too far on the young side.
They're schedules had better be open! :D

What about Sophie Turner?

sophie-turner-001.jpg

Well that's a huge poll haha!

Here are my picks from these choices:

Deborah Ann Woll - seen her in True Blood, I think she could pull this off and she certainly has the looks & sex-appeal!

Ashley Benson - pretty enough, but idk much about her.

Margot Robbie - might be a good choice actually! Never though about it before, but I LIKE.

I guess Imma go 4 Deb!

Others that I wouldn't really pick, although they seem like really good choices:

JANE LEVY - reminds me a bit of Emma Stone, so no.

AMBER HEARD - I just don't know why, but I'm not sure, she seems more of a HOT WOMAN than a HOT GIRL! Don't get me wrong, I like her, she is gorgeous and overall not a bad actress (not that you would need to be a very good one to play MJ...), but Andrew looks a lot like a teenager, so seeing them together, I don't know but i just couldn't take it serious! Maybe it's just me... still wouldn't mind seeing her in the role tho!

Last edited:
tumblr_n2stxpMOFM1qeyh97o1_1280.png

Y'know? I'm really having doubts as to whether or not I want Webb to introduce MJ in TASM3. Don't get me wrong, it seems like he's been doing a fantastic job with the Peter and Gwen romance, but we all know that his tenure is coming to a close, and let's not kid ourselves, he prefers Gwen over MJ. Maybe MJ's introduction would work best for TASM4 when the franchise is "refreshed" with a new director, a new vision, and perhaps a new Peter Parker. That way they can do what they did for TASM1. Cast both roles together to ensure that their chemistry is as pitch perfect as Garfield's and Stone's was.

I agree with sl500jazz. As much as I want to see MJ I'm a little nervous how they'll portray her character. And this might sound kind of silly but what if Webb purposely gets an actress that has no chemistry with Garfield so people would prefer the Peter/Gwen romance. That's why I was so worried about the Woodley casting. B/c people kept saying she looks more like his little sister than a future lover.

I agree with sl500jazz. As much as I want to see MJ I'm a little nervous how they'll portray her character. And this might sound kind of silly but what if Webb purposely gets an actress that has no chemistry with Garfield so people would prefer the Peter/Gwen romance. That's why I was so worried about the Woodley casting. B/c people kept saying she looks more like his little sister than a future lover.

Lol I wouldn't worry about Webb doing that.

Btw, Welcome to the Hype!

You dont need to look further than Lyndsy Fonseca

Man that woman will be perfect for the role

Last edited:

Oh... I don't think he'd purposely sabotage the character. I just think it's pretty clear that he has a preference for the Gwen/Peter relationship so he might not be as invested. On top of that, we know for a fact that he's exiting the franchise after the third so I'm starting to think that maybe he just shouldn't introduce her at all. Bring in a new director who can appreciate MJ just as much as Webb has appreciated Gwen Stacy, and give that person the opportunity to build the character and her relationship with Peter from the ground up.

On top of that, there's a chance that Andrew may not return for TASM4. So if they're going to bring in a new Peter Parker 'James Bond' style, casting the character with MJ would be ideal.

Anyway, welcome to the hype :yay:

Oh... I don't think he'd purposely sabotage the character. I just think it's pretty clear that he has a preference for the Gwen/Peter relationship so he might not be as invested. On top of that, we know for a fact that he's exiting the franchise after the third so I'm starting to think that maybe he just shouldn't introduce her at all. Bring in a new director who can appreciate MJ just as much as Webb has appreciated Gwen Stacy, and give that person the opportunity to build the character and her relationship with Peter from the ground up.

On top of that, there's a chance that Andrew may not return for TASM4. So if they're going to bring in a new Peter Parker 'James Bond' style, casting the character with MJ would be ideal.

Anyway, welcome to the hype :yay:

Thanks

I know it was stupid to think that but I couldn't help but worry. I really like the character and want her to have a proper portrayal in these new movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"