The Dark Knight Actually Bowie would Actually be PERFECT for Joker in EVERY SENSE!

Keyser Sushi said:
Holy third-grade English, GrammarBatman!

Not in the dictionary: "plauged."

"U": 21st letter of the alphabet.

"YOU": a word.

"RobinluvsBabs": Not an elementary school graduate.

-- GrammarRobin

I knew Robin had something to do.

knifeedgedave said:
And that's a split infinitive, now can we please talk about why Bowie is (not) a good choice for The Joker

Yes Bowie is too old for Joker, we need younger actor to play Clown Prince of crime.

WTF@ this?

*reminds me of the classic Eminem is Batman thread from 2003 and people giving genuine reasons why it could work*

Brillant :)! ah the good ole' days of WTF

Katsuro said:
Keyser... are you actually trying to correct Spider-Freddie's grammer? Isn't that just completely futile? I mean look, the freakin' title of his thread has the word "actually" practically twice in a row.

Of course it's futile. But GrammarRobin must fight bad grammar wherever he finds it. (GrammarBatman whips me if I don't).

RobinluvsBabs said:
He is as Popular as Nicholson, has been around almost as long as him! is Well Known is a Really good actor, Has done Movies, But he hasnt Been In the Spotlight For a While, Hes Perfect For this! and he did a Great Job in Labyrinth with Jennifer Connelly as well!!:eek: :up: :batman: :joker:

Okay, as soon as I leave the idiots come out? Damn....

Bowie is no were as popular as Jack Nicholson was when he got the role, however lets pretend for a second that he was. Nolan does not want a popular, large name actor to play the Joker. Period.

He is not well known as a really good actor.

He has done movie? Fantastic, so has Ron Jeremy - should he be in the running for Penguin?

Bowie as Joker? I don't think so. There are much better choices and he's not my favorite.

Btw, Norm, how do you feel about Bettany being out?

StorminNorman said:
He has done movie? Fantastic, so has Ron Jeremy - should he be in the running for Penguin?

Penguin has a long nose, not a... nevermind.

Mr. Socko said:
Bowie as Joker? I don't think so. There are much better choices and he's not my favorite.

Btw, Norm, how do you feel about Bettany being out?

Bettany is not out of it until the Joker has been cast.

StorminNorman said:
Bettany is not out of it until the Joker has been cast.

Excellent answer and one I agree with completely.

StorminNorman said:
Okay, as soon as I leave the idiots come out? Damn....

Bowie is no were as popular as Jack Nicholson was when he got the role, however lets pretend for a second that he was. Nolan does not want a popular, large name actor to play the Joker. Period.

He is not well known as a really good actor.

LOL. Norm is my hero. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"