Adam McKay’s “Don’t Look Up” (JLaw, Di Caprio)

Feels like a strange commentary on Jennifer Lawrence’s career lately that when I saw “JLaw”, my first thought was Jude.

With that cast, of course it's a Adam Mckay movie.

Amazing line-up! Im looking forward to this.

I'd bet more than a few of that line-up will be playing versions of themselves, especially DiCaprio.

Congrats on the awards nominations regardless of the films quality.

Leo really turned down PTA and GDT for McKay.
A shocker.

The reality might be that he had already signed on "Don't Look Up" and had to turn later offers down.
But even then, it's not that he has to take the first offers on the table. Not anymore.
Someone like DiCaprio can have the luxury to wait a little until something really awesome comes up. He's that big now.

Or it could be that he isn't a fan of Del Toro's style.
But PTA then? That's strange. Leo has a preference for serious heavy drama films. He only agrees to do something else if he get calls from Tarantino or Scorsese (Wolf of Wall Street)

Matthew Perry has still a movie career? Interesting. Glad to see him, hope he come in shape again. The last pics I saw from him looked very unhealthy.

Matthew Perry has still a movie career? Interesting. Glad to see him, hope he come in shape again. The last pics I saw from him looked very unhealthy.

This is the first I’ve heard of him in a long while, acting-wise. But yea he’s....not aging well. He’s always had problems with his weight fluctuating, plus past pain pill addiction.

Out of that cast, Rob Morgan is gonna steal the show. He always does.
You could put him up alongside pretty much anyone and he'll steal the show. Just look at Just Mercy - MBJ and Jamie Foxx as leads but Morgan was still the most memorable part.

Just Mercy's whole cast was great but Rob Morgan and Tim Blake Nelson made impressions with limited screentime.

I love Leo in drama, but Leo in comedy?? That’s where the magic happens.

For some reason I didn't realize it was supposed to be a comedy until now.

Good to see McKay and Hill working together for the first time. It's a bit of a surprise that they didn't work together in the raunchy Judd Apatow comedy days but better late than never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"