Adam West just may be... the most entertaining Batman

Dr. MIX

Superhero
Reaction score
Hey guys its been a while I haven't posted here but something occured to me while watching the 1966 Batman movie starring Adam West, I've never had this much fun watching an actor play Batman.

Mind you, he may NOT be the BEST Batman, but he might just be the most entertaining one. He delivers his lines not unlike that of captain kirk from the original series, anyway if you guys want check out my video review of the movie here http://www.bigmike-productions.com/video-reviews/batman-1966

Adam West has always been and always will be the best Batman.

I liked West better than Keaton and Clooney that's for sure.

No **** he was the most entertaining Batman.

And that is why Batman shouldn't even BE entertaining, imo. He's a menacing force and that's why the role was played very well by guys like Keaton and Bale.

No **** he was the most entertaining Batman.

And that is why Batman shouldn't even BE entertaining, imo. He's a menacing force and that's why the role was played very well by guys like Keaton and Bale.

Oh get off your high horse. Batman can be interpreted in many different ways successfully.

And the Adam West way is right. Very very right.

i loved adam west as the voice of bruce wayne/batman in the super powers team galactic guardians episode 4 the fear. it proves to me adam could have played a darker batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"