The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Adaptation: Spidey Story Arcs on film

Even Emma joked about it before the first movie came out. "Don't expect her to give birth to Norman Osborn's kids." lol

God bless you, Emma.

Of course she won't give birth to them...she's going to die while she's pregnant :funny:

Even Emma joked about it before the first movie came out. "Don't expect her to give birth to Norman Osborn's kids." lol

Haha really? That's hillarious and awesome and makes my celebrity-crush on her even larger.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that, would you?

i'd like to see this happen in the series while Garfield and Field are still on board:

iphone-20120316200800-1.jpg

Eh, it'd be better than most of the obscure sub-plots.

I cannot think of any specific arcs I would like to see. It doesn't seem that movies actually follow arcs themselves. (Although they did do 'Spider-Man No More.') But what I do want to see is many of the villains we have not seen yet and some of their story arcs such as Mysterio at some point and of course the Green Goblin arc.

I think it might be pretty good to see the Venom/ Carnage arc played out properly in film. We saw him for like 5 minutes in Spider-Man 3. The two of them paired up are kick-ass villains. I'm looking forward to the Death of Gwen/ Goblin arc too of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"