[Adult Swim]

This is not "Adult" swim.More of a teen swim,i cant belive people watch that garbage.

Hey, it's adult in content as in violence and language so I guess the name fits. Although rarely do the shows stick to a TV-MA rating.

another classic episode of robot chicken was the SUPER MARIO/GTA crossover. s*** was hillariously funny.

when the hell are we finally gonna get a Korgoth of Barbaria season?! :mad:

the Golden Age of Adult Swim was when it aired Space Ghost, Sea Lab, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Home Movies, and I am not sure what others shows but it was around that time.

Then Adult Swim went through some changes and lost Space Ghost but still had some good shows. Mostly Reruns I guess.

Now there aren't too many shows on Adult Swim I care for. I don't watch alot of it but I do like the Tim and Eric Awesome Show, I watch from time to time Robot Chicken, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. and Venture Brothers is good.
I watch ATHF reruns, and Futuramma Reruns too, and sometimes Family Guy.

Robot chicken and Aqua Team Hunger Force are amazing TV shows and are some of the best things i have ever seen on TV. Tim and Eric Awesome Show and 12 oz. Mouse are the most disturbing things i have ever seen on TV

Which is what makes them awesome. :D :up: I was suprised (well not really) to learn that Joy Peters is played physically by a man. Now that's just good stuff. Knew she was so offensive to the senses for a reason...That and she reminds me so much of my mother in law.:csad:

I only watch Futurama, Family Guy, Robot Chicken & ATHF. Other shows are just stupid, especally all that anime crap.

I like:
ATHF
Robot Chicken
Tim and Eric's Awesome show
Tom goes to the Mayor
Family Guy
Moral orel

I heard the ATHF movie was a disaster,it's budget was 9 million and it made about 1 million.

Robot chicken does a great job of making little skits.

it's my favorite show on CN, other then Pewee's Playhouse. Seriously. :ninja:

and the Palpatine is the best episode...ever

What's an aluminum falcon?

Uh, cherry coke. Thanks.

"You must smell like leathery burnt bacon" (something like that)

Futurama FTW
Metalocalypse is great as well.

My favorite shows on Adult Swim are Futurama,Robot Chicken,ATHF,and the Boondocks.

Oh hell yeah. I am totally all for that. :up::woot:

Updated my post with a link by the way (however long that stays up).

Tom Goes to the Mayor
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job
ATHF
Moral Orel
Venture Bros.
Harvey Birdman
Brak Show
Robot Chicken
Sealab 2021
Home Movies

Don't watch anime.

omg i havent seen adult swim in ages do they still show drawn together

omg i havent seen adult swim in ages do they still show drawn together

That's a Comedy Central show.

Has anyone watched Lucy: The Daughter of the Devil? I saw the commercial for this week's episode, with the vampire altar boys killing priests and nuns left and right, and I thought it was hilarious!

actually on bravo (british channel) they show adult swim and they use to show drawn together in adult swim aswell as a load of anime and crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"