The Dark Knight Rises Advanced Tickets for TDKR

What happens if you have TDKR midnight IMAX tickets already? I guess that marathon won't be in IMAX?

Actually, you won't get to see the marathon if you already have an IMAX midnight ticket. And I am not entirely sure the marathon will be in real IMAX.

For UK people tickets are also on sale on the 11th
http://www.bfi.org.uk/help/imax.html

Will be up till late that night. Hope the website doesn't crash like it has in the past.
This will be my first Imax film, what better than dark knight rises to lose my IMAX virginity

168572_10150829054937413_207108197412_9957910_109393043_n.jpg

Anyone have any idea about Regal Cinemas? I'm guessing they'll sell on July 11th too, but I'm just making sure. They are the closest to my house, and also have the biggest screen in the state of Florida.

Anyone have any idea about Regal Cinemas? I'm guessing they'll sell on July 11th too, but I'm just making sure. They are the closest to my house, and also have the biggest screen in the state of Florida.

Biggest Imax?

I'm actually looking for a good Imax cinema near Kennesaw, GA since, as of right now, that's most likely where I'll be...

Are you talking about Regal Pointe?

Anyway, I guess it's the same date. I'm going to Regal too.

Oh btw dumb question, but for the advanced tickets, do we buy the tickets online on Fandango or some other site (on June 11th) or at the actual movie theatre? I have no idea, I have never bought advanced tickets before this.

Oh btw dumb question, but for the advanced tickets, do we buy the tickets online on Fandango or some other site (on June 11th) or at the actual movie theatre? I have no idea, I have never bought advanced tickets before this.

It's usually both, you can go up to a theater and get your advance tickets or go online and buy it there.

I like how people are so concerned about the tickets.

It's not that. You can wait for hours, days, whatever and still buy tickets.

The important part is making sure you're early enough to get a seat.

I saw people with tickets in hand get turned away at "Avengers" because they were showing up 15-20 minutes before show time.

Just make sure you're there, y'know?

I like how people are so concerned about the tickets.

It's not that. You can wait for hours, days, whatever and still buy tickets.

The important part is making sure you're early enough to get a seat.

I saw people with tickets in hand get turned away at "Avengers" because they were showing up 15-20 minutes before show time.

Just make sure you're there, y'know?

?

I guarantee tickets to the prime showtimes opening weeked will be sold out if you wait days, particularly if you're going Imax. Getting a ticket is definitely important...

I'm pretty petrified about getting great seats on Monday since my theater's reserved seating. How quickly do we anticipate tickets to get sold out?

-Vader

Yeah im just worried about getting seats because my theater is reserved seating as well. I almost wish it was first come, first serve. Back in TDK days I got there at 4 and was the tenth person in line and the wait was well worth it for the seats i got.

cinemark.com put up details on their triliogy event. $30 for all 3 films in XD. Yeah its no imax but its nice. The first 100 people also get a triliogy lanyard. Sorry if someone already mentioned this.

Will it be possible to get these online? I know they go on sale today at noon. But I have no idea if I can get them online or if i have to go to the theatre.

--dk7

Will it be possible to get these online? I know they go on sale today at noon. But I have no idea if I can get them online or if i have to go to the theatre.

--dk7

I imagine both but my fear of the site crashing is growing, I'm just going to go to the theater myself and get them, can't risk me freaking out when my internet goes down at 11:50am or the site getting overwhelmed.

I imagine both but my fear of the site crashing is growing, I'm just going to go to the theater myself and get them, can't risk me freaking out when my internet goes down at 11:50am or the site getting overwhelmed.

I feel the same way, not to mention when I try to search for a date passed next week (it won't allow me to) lol

--dk7

ok let's say I don't really want to buy advance tickets because I just want to see it in standard 2D does this mean all tickets will be sold out if I go to a theater on July 20th?

ok let's say I don't really want to buy advance tickets because I just want to see it in standard 2D does this mean all tickets will be sold out if I go to a theater on July 20th?

If you want to do a midnight showing I'd say get them as soon as possible, as far as during the day I'd still say just get them as soon a possible. I remember for TDK the next 4 showings in a day would be sold out and you would have to try and get them hours in advance. No reason to put this off an give yourself a headache the day of. Just get them when you can as soon as you can.

I got my tickets for the IMAX last night after refreshing the page for 4 hours.

Friday & Saturday was pretty much fully booked, so got Sunday tickets. I've checked the site again, and it's still suffering from too much traffic to the site.

The regular showing is probably gonna get sold out as well, just not as fast as IMAX. I got my midnight tickets back in December and I'm glad I did because those are gonna sell out mad fast since the only real IMAX theater near the city is @Lincoln Center. I'm trying to get more for the weekend after opening, are those for sale today or do those become available on Tuesdays like the old ticket-selling schedule from a few years ago?

Can anyone get the freaking AMC website to work?? I keep clicking the showtime link to buy a freakin' ticket for the trilogy screening and it kicks me back to the main TDKR page. Grrrrrrrrrr

*edit* I got it to work but now it's only showing the TDKR midnight showings. Geez...

*edit* aaaaaaaaaaaand the Universal Citywalk marathon is sold out. #$$)(@$%*$()%

*edit* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND now that I've decided what to do with my limited options, Fandango is being a jerk. Wow, this is a fun experience.

OK FINE, I got a $25 trilogy pass at my 2nd-choice theater. Dang, people!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"