Revenge of the Fallen After seeing the new trailer, how many of you believe Megatron will be back?

Yep, I think he will.

the only people who will say no are the ones who didnt see the concept art of ravage and megatron. megatrons new left hand and new legs are visible when Sam is on the ground.

I still have small doubts, but I think he will be back, how could he not? Him and Prime and THE cornerstones of the TF universe.

Always thought he'd be back.

Ditto^^

Why else would Bay/Hasbro spend momeny on getitng CGI designs and a new toy varient design done if Megs isn't in the movie?

the only people who will say no are the ones who didnt see the concept art of ravage and megatron. megatrons new left hand and new legs are visible when Sam is on the ground.

can we get a pic...

Ditto^^

Why else would Bay/Hasbro spend momeny on getitng CGI designs and a new toy varient design done if Megs isn't in the movie?

I think hes coming,
but a new toy design and CGI models mean nothing; studios especially a 100+ Million dollar movie makes tons of CGI designs. Hasbro can make new toy for Meg and people will buy it.

I am going to say he will be back as well. I have my doubts but I want to believe Prime is going to be given his pride back by battering Megatron this time around.

Based on the fact they barely used Megatron in the first movie AND he is still the main villian...

Well according to the newest rumours. The ROTF title refers to Megatron coming back from near/total death and seeking revenge on Sam and his fmaily. And that Prime gets beaten to death.

Of course Megatron going to return it's inevitable. I mean come on you can't have Optimus without Megatron and visa versa . Their the Yin & Yan in the Transformers universe .

And near the end.....YOU GOT THE TOUCH!....ahhhh....YOU GOT THE POWERRRRR!! ....YEAH!!!

Considering that his new picture is used on the ROTF video game's site and the fact hes IN THE EFFIN TEASER, then yes id have to say hell be back

Ditto^^

That wasn't really my reasoning for thinking Megs will be back. Having a toy doesn't guarantee a spot in the movie.

He's Megatron. He's the Transformer bad guy. But he get's only some action at the end of the movie, dies and is supposed to never return? Yeah, right. Did they really think we'd believe that?

Megatron will be back. Deceps need a strong leader, and as cool as Starscream is, he's really not THE leader of Decepticons. And if Megatron trully "died", they can always remake him into Galvatron, and not let him go to waste.

transformersdefiance4ic5.jpg

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Defiance #4 cover art

OPTIMUS PRIME vs. MEGATRON

Megatron looks very much like the art concept , he even appears to have the tanks legs in this pic .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"