Revenge of the Fallen After seeing the new trailer, how many of you believe Megatron will be back?

there is a god. OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGOD

this looks epic.

Well according to the newest rumours. The ROTF title refers to Megatron coming back from near/total death and seeking revenge on Sam and his fmaily. And that Prime gets beaten to death.

Were did these rumors come from? Because I am NOT liking the sound of them, I want to see The Fallen the actual robot for one, and 2, if Prime does get beaten to death, he better go out fighting, against at least few Decepticons (even though in the comics/cartoon, he has taken on multiple Decepticons at the same time and kicked their asses).

transformersdefiance4ic5.jpg

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Defiance #4 cover art

OPTIMUS PRIME vs. MEGATRON

Megatron looks very much like the art concept , he even appears to have the tanks legs in this pic .

God DAMN that looks good!

He'll be back. It wouldn't be Transformers w/o him.

transformersdefiance4ic5.jpg

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Defiance #4 cover art

OPTIMUS PRIME vs. MEGATRON

Megatron looks very much like the art concept , he even appears to have the tanks legs in this pic .

This has to be on Earth then...which makes you wonder....

WTF???

Were did these rumors come from? Because I am NOT liking the sound of them, I want to see The Fallen the actual robot for one, and 2, if Prime does get beaten to death, he better go out fighting, against at least few Decepticons (even though in the comics/cartoon, he has taken on multiple Decepticons at the same time and kicked their asses).

This is just BS rumors.

We've SEEN Fallen and we've HEARD about the Fallen.

I buy that as much as Santonio's "catch" in the Super Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"