After the credits scene ***SPOILERS***

they had the inflatable one few few years ago remember?
I bet like the Hulk and Thing hands Thor will have a foam Mjolnir toy

I can see it now. Little toddlers crawling around the playpens at daycares and houses alike screaming "For Food!"

Last edited:
they had the inflatable one few few years ago remember?
I bet like the Hulk and Thing hands Thor will have a foam Mjolnir toy

Thunderous sound FX on impact would be sweet!

I'm a security guard....I'd preffer a Mjolnir Tazer. :D

While watching Supernanny? :hehe:

Just got back from seeing IM2 for the first time, and I'm still geeking out. And to top the night off, I saw FREAKIN MJOLNIR ON THE BIG SCREEN!!! GAH!!!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I really hope they'll be a scene in Avengers, where they're at the base & Tony & Hulk try to Mjolnir. Tony asks Cap to & he passes. Then in the final battle, Thor gets knocked out & Steve tries to pick up the hammer & to his surprise he does. :D

While watching Supernanny? :hehe:

Just got back from seeing IM2 for the first time, and I'm still geeking out. And to top the night off, I saw FREAKIN MJOLNIR ON THE BIG SCREEN!!! GAH!!!

:awesome::awesome::awesome:
heh I have a stun gun but you need to touch the person with it.
There's a 72 year old lady Guard that "adopted" me and gave me the Stun gun lol I swear it's the truth.

I'm a security guard....I'd preffer a Mjolnir Tazer. :D

Sounds like an easy conversion job to me :cwink:. Nothing heavy duty silver paint, faux-leather and decals can't fix...

I really hope they'll be a scene in Avengers, where they're at the base & Tony & Hulk try to Mjolnir. Tony asks Cap to & he passes. Then in the final battle, Thor gets knocked out & Steve tries to pick up the hammer & to his surprise he does. :D

I'd prefer if they just kept Mjolnir unique to Thor...IMO, there's no need for anyone else to try to pick it up, or be able to pick it up...leave it special for Thor. Just like Cap should be the only one really able to "wield the shield."

They've each got their own niches, let them have them.

I agree. In the comics, 20-odd years after Thor was introduced, it made for some fresh and interesting new stories to see Beta Ray Bill and Captain America and others lift the hammer. Now, over the course of a few years and only a couple of movies, it's just an unnecessary distraction. Leave the heroes' unique powers and possessions unique.

Ahhh... it was sweet to see The Mjölnir. I can't wait for Thor to come out. And the agent definetly said "we've found 'em." :D

After watching the after-credits scene again, I'm not totally convinced it's SHIELD agents and cars that are surrounding the crater. It looks like a lot of pick-ups and random people as opposed to government agents.
I picture it being more like what happened in the recent comics where there are a bunch of locals trying to pick up the hammer and people sort of milling around.

craterw.jpg

It seems more likely that Coulson is the first agent on the scene as you'd think someone before him would have already reported it.

Thor and the hammer are separated on Earth, the hammer falls there and Natalie Portman runs Thor over in a jeep.

It looks kind of like an excavation point, it looked like it was cornered off to me. That suggests to me that support characters like Stellan's and Portman's find Thor first before Shield.

I agree. In the comics, 20-odd years after Thor was introduced, it made for some fresh and interesting new stories to see Beta Ray Bill and Captain America and others lift the hammer. Now, over the course of a few years and only a couple of movies, it's just an unnecessary distraction. Leave the heroes' unique powers and possessions unique.

hehe didnt you and i have this discussion just last week? this thread is going around in circles!!!

You guys were talking about the Mjolnir toys that'll come out, i cant wait for the days leading up to the films release when i walk into my local kmart and pick up the foam toy mjolnirs, shaking it to hear thunder noises and "for asgard!" speaking noises

yea my guess is either thor and hammer fall together. thor not knowing who he is crawls out of the hole, and runs into stellan/portman's characters. then others come and find the hammer and lead to shield going there. Or thor and the hammer fall in slightly different places.

After watching the after-credits scene again, I'm not totally convinced it's SHIELD agents and cars that are surrounding the crater. It looks like a lot of pick-ups and random people as opposed to government agents.
I picture it being more like what happened in the recent comics where there are a bunch of locals trying to pick up the hammer and people sort of milling around.

craterw.jpg

It seems more likely that Coulson is the first agent on the scene as you'd think someone before him would have already reported it.
That's what I figured, based on that red pickup truck and the fact that there are a lot of people milling about near the hammer. You'd think if it were officially cordoned off, there'd be a lot fewer people who could get so close to it.

My guess is that SHIELD only recently heard about something falling from the sky in New Mexico and sent Coulson to investigate. Now that he's confirmed it is indeed something important to SHIELD, he'll probably institute the cordoning off of the hammer and SHIELD's investigation into just what the heck it is beyond some immovable weapon that SHIELD would want to 1) keep out of civilians' hands and 2) put to use for themselves if they could.
hehe didnt you and i have this discussion just last week? this thread is going around in circles!!!
That tends to happen when Marvel refuses to give us more Thor goodness for weeks on end. :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"