After the credits scene ***SPOILERS***

AFTER CREDIT SCENE IN THE MOVIE "THOR" ............ I believe that the energy cub in the "Brief Case" was VIBRAINIUM. It makes sense!! vibrainium is from africa Wakanda and captain americas shield was made out of it so there fore BLACK PANTHER IS AN AVENGER ALSO I THINK THAT THE KING OF WAKANDA MIGHT BE TOUCHED ON IN ONE OF THE UPCOMING FILMS YAYyayYaaaa. back in Captain Americas time of course Black Panther was T'Chaka, T'Chalah's dad, YEAH YEAH YEAH GOT MY MIND THINKING HOPEFULLY IT WORKS OUT THAT WAY

I totally want to buy a little plush Mjolnir for my niece now. :D

Have you seen the Nerf Mjolnir? It's pretty sweet. A little small in scale but proportion-wise, maybe the best Mjolnir toy there is.

TIA%2BToy%2BFair%2B2011%2BNYC%2B-%2B012.jpg

AFTER CREDIT SCENE IN THE MOVIE "THOR" ............ I believe that the energy cub in the "Brief Case" was VIBRAINIUM. It makes sense!! vibrainium is from africa Wakanda and captain americas shield was made out of it so there fore BLACK PANTHER IS AN AVENGER ALSO I THINK THAT THE KING OF WAKANDA MIGHT BE TOUCHED ON IN ONE OF THE UPCOMING FILMS YAYyayYaaaa. back in Captain Americas time of course Black Panther was T'Chaka, T'Chalah's dad, YEAH YEAH YEAH GOT MY MIND THINKING HOPEFULLY IT WORKS OUT THAT WAY

Actually, that was the Cosmic Cube.

It IS the cosmic cube found earlier in the 1940's by the Red Skull in one of Odin's Vault/Tombs. This tomb was on Earth tho being guarded by an Asgardian.
WeavingCubeMK1.jpg

MAN Corpy, You need to check out the toy threads! lol
There's a poster over at the Statue forum that wanted to get those nerf Mjolnir's in his office to release stress. lol

Right now I have the Nerf, the Larger Lightning power, and the Burger King movie Mjolnir's not counting the Action figure's Mjolnir's. lol
I think someone should make a Taser that looks like Mjolnir. I'd buy it in an instant being a Security Guard. :D

It IS the cosmic cube found earlier in the 1940's by the Red Skull in one of Odin's Vault/Tombs. This tomb was on Earth tho being guarded by an Asgardian.

Wait, will it still be guarded by an Asgardian in CA?

I suppose I should make clear that this was pure speculation from my side. nevertheless it would be awesome.

Wait, will it still be guarded by an Asgardian in CA?
As far as I know. There was some art of the scene and a mention there was an Asgardian they encounter, that's all I know.

have you ever asked yourself: "where is balder?" while watching thor?
Yeah that could be a possibility, the other is like I've said Balder and Blake are one in the same.....both were missing. ;)

I suppose I should make clear that this was pure speculation from my side. nevertheless it would be awesome.
lol yeah guys we really don't know details, I just saw art, and what appears in art doesn't mean appears in the movie all the time.

As far as I know. There was some art of the scene and a mention there was an Asgardian they encounter, that's all I know.

Hmmm .... t'wer it the case, how could anyone someone from down on Earth (especially in the 40's) defeat an Asgardian in order to take the cube?

Ya, but I still fail to see how pre-cube powered Hydra soldiers and the Red Skull could defeat an Asgardian.
I guess we'll have to wait until July to see what Happened back then. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"