The Dark Knight After the prolouge

Isn't there a bus chase after it?

A zoom in on Batman's nipples and batbutt...That would be really cool!!!

A zoom in on Batman's nipples and batbutt...That would be really cool!!!

and wide pan to lucius fox rubbing oil on it. making it shiny.
he stands back as batman looks in a mirror and and says.
"now that's more like it, mr. wayne."

and wide pan to lucius fox rubbing oil on it. making it shiny.
he stands back as batman looks in a mirror and and says.
"now that's more like it, mr. wayne."

Why would Batman say "now that's more like it, mr.wayne (sic)?" :whatever:

The prologue did end kinda calm, so I'm guessing it'll stay that way maybe with a Bruce scene. Also I doubt he would be reading the paper with the news about the robbery, unless it's an afternoon edition or it's a different day. BUt ya it makes sense it'll be that. But then again who knows :s, we just gotta wait and see.

most likely flash to the scene from the end of batman begins or joker telling the mob he will burn there money if they dont stop batman

In my mind, Scarecrow shouldn't show up at least until the next Joker scene, as I believe him to be selling gas to Joker. That sale will require background and buildup, especially if Batman crashes the party. Furthermore, you won't be getting two consecutive Joker scenes at the start of a Batman movie.

So, to the OP, the idea of China is interesting/plausible to me... But a little too Revenge of the Sith.

After the prologue, fanboys and normals alone try to find out what happens after the bank scene...

I bet it will be the Chechen/Scarecrow/Vigilante scene, followed by Gordon and the GDP checking out the bank crime scene

I heard that after the bank scene...

We find out what the five fingers say to the face.
119508zwk8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"